Legally Blond and Totally HOT!!!

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I woke up early and feeling a lot better than I was yesterday. The ray of the sun was piercing my face so I tried to turn my body to the other side however I found myself trapped in a warm embrace. I realized that Dara stayed with me last night. I thought she was upset that’s why she left and it never occurred to me that she was coming back. I gently placed my hand over hers and slowly turned to face her. She was sleeping comfortably beside me. I tucked away the hairs that covered her face and tenderly caressed her cheek.

 

Looking at her made me realized how childish I was. She was told to not wake me up so it wasn’t her fault. I know she knew how much I wanted to be there for Yoochun and even if she wanted me to rest badly, if it was only up to her, she would have woken me up. I ill treated her yesterday but she was nothing but an understanding and caring girlfriend. She stayed with me not knowing when will I talk to her again. A tear dropped from my eyes upon realization. I was a complete -hole. Cautiously, I lowered my lips to hers and planted a soft kiss; warmth flooded my heart knowing I am well loved.

 

I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare us some breakfast. I was in the middle of preparation when my phone rings. It was my manager checking on me. I asked him how the members are and he informed me that Yoochun already went back to filming as well as Yoohwan while Junsu’s also doing his schedules.  After talking to him, I realized how pathetic I was. I am the oldest yet I am the weakest amongst us. A lot of people loved me and supported me but I let them all down. My girlfriend’s in our room, keeping me company in spite of her busy schedule, worried to death. The past days I’ve disappointed a lot of people. I felt weak that I had to hold on to the kitchen counter tightly for support.

 

Just then Angel called my name and I jolted back in surprised. “Joongie, are you okay?” she asked slowly walking towards me. She placed her hands on my waist and looked at me with concern.

 

I forced a smile and cooed, “I’m fine... how long have you been watching?”

 

“Long enough to see how you curled your fist tightly”, she stated obviously not believing what I said. “Joongie, you can talk to me.” Encircling her arms around me loosely, “What’s on your mind? Tell me... share your problems and pains with me.” When I just stared at her stoically with my arms on her waist too, she continued looking at me not with pity but full of love, “Baby, I told you I am here for you and I will never judge you. “

 

My eyes started to water upon hearing her said those things so I thought - I can’t continue to disappoint this amazing woman in front of me. I have to be resolute and strong for her, for my members, for my family, and for all the people that loved me. I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes and failed a lot of people but they all stood by me in my darkest and still keep on cheering for me and JYJ. I have to repay them all. I have to get back on my feet – fast and move on.

 

I capped Angel’s face and smile, “I know and thank you.” My lips captured hers, giving my entire body the energy I needed. I released her lips and hugged her tightly instead. “I love you very much Angel. Without you, I will be in pain and lonely. You are the air that I breathe and the only strength I need.”

 

As my tears fall on her shoulder, she slowly pulled away from me. Seeing my teary eyes, she raised her hand and placed it on my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling her love, leaning on her palm while my arms remained on her waist. “Joongie... waeyo?” she confusedly asked.

 

I opened my eyes and gave her a warm smile, “Nothing... I am just happy.”

 

“Happy?” she asked creasing her forehead.

 

I placed my hand at the back of her head and pulled her again into a tight embrace. I whispered, “Yes... Happy... You made me happy.” Sighing heavily, I forced myself to let go of her and to looked cheerful. “Now, take a seat and wait for your breakfast. It’s almost done.” I said as I pushed her towards the table.

 

Sitting, she leaned on the table with both palms on her cheeks looking at me intently; quietly assessing me that it makes me feel creepy. Without looking at her, as I continue to place our breakfast on the table, I jokingly said “Am I that handsome that you can’t stop staring at me?”

 

“Huh?”

 

I stooped down to level her and gave her my most seductive look, “Wipe your mouth. You’re drooling.”

 

She instantly touched and I chuckled because of her cuteness. “Yah~ I am not, “she exclaimed.

 

“Yes, you are.” I rebutted as I placed the cartoon of milk on the table and took my place in front of her.

 

“Joongie.... I am not.” She whined cutely.

 

I giggled at her childishness. “ Arasso.... now... eat.”

 

While eating, “Angel, I thought you’ll be in Japan most of March?” I asked.

 

Munching her bread, “I thought so too.... we will not be leaving until the 30th. “She said spitting some bread crumbs.

 

“Aigoo... don’t talk when you mouth is full, “reaching forward to wipe .

 

“Hhhmmm... thank you baby.” She said the sides of .  I let out a heavy sigh as I tightly crumpled the napkin on my hand. This girl is really oblivious. Her actions made me think dirty this early time of the day.

 

“Joongie...” she muttered waking me up from reverie. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

 

I smirked. “Do I look like I am not okay to you?” Somehow her question irritates me a bit. Am I really that weak?

 

Waving her hand, “Ani... I just want to make sure.”

 

“Do you have any schedules for today?” I asked, changing the subject.

 

“Yes... I’ll be leaving after this,” she said pointing to her plate. “But it won’t take long... I’ll be done around 2 or 3 pm or maybe earlier. Why?”

 

“Call me when it’s done. We’re going somewhere...”

 

 

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

 

I just agreed without any question when he told me we were going somewhere. Just by looking at him, I knew it’s somewhere close to his heart and is very important to him.

 

I actually heard part of his conversation with manager oppa so I know that he was putting on an act. I know he’s not okay and that he’s trying his best to be strong. I, however, don’t want to force him to talk about it. He might take it wrongly so I fake ignorance. I only wanted to be there for him and give him comfort in whatever way he wants me to. I was just thankful that my schedules were not that hectic the coming days so I could stay with him until he’ll be able to recover.

 

 

 

 

JaeJoong’s POV

 

 

Angel arrived at Bum’s Story past 1:00pm; she was still using auntie’s car. I rushed out of the restaurant into the car even before she can fully stop and we left the place in a lightning. I still haven’t gone back to my apartment and I intend to keep it that way for a few days. Seeing sasaeng fans waiting for me was the last thing I wanted right now.  I already asked hyung to drive my black Bentley to Cjes tonight along with some stuff I needed and I will take it from there.

 

You all know that Dara don’t really have a good sense of direction so a few blocks away, in front of a flower shop, I asked her to stop the car and let me drive.  But before that, I went inside the shop and bought some flowers and we were good to go. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at Seoul Cemetery. Earlier, I called my manager and asked where Yoochun’s appa was buried. I wanted to pay my respect. Then, we visited Yong Ha hyung’s tomb. It’s been a while since I last came. Angel was with me and she just followed me without muttering a single word. She was just there - providing comfort and company.

 

 

 

 

When we were done, we headed to our last destination for the day. I never said a word since we left the cemetery and Angel respected my silence until she realized where we were heading.

 

“Wait...” Looking at me in panic, “Joongie... don’t tell me we are going to your parent’s house?”

 

“Uh huh....” I sounded without looking at her.

 

She slapped my arms and said, “Yah~ why didn’t you say so? I am not properly dress and we don’t have anything with us.”

 

 I smirked looking at her, “Baby, you look just fine and pretty.... and we don’t have to bring anything.”

 

“No! It’s not all right. We should have bought something? Aigoo~ ” she said as she kept on turning her head, scanning the roads.

 

I chuckled. “Why are you so stressed out about this? It’s nothing special... I just have the urged to see my parents after.....”

 

“Yah~ Yah~ Joongie, stop the car,” she butted in. “Stop it now.”

 

I hastily manoeuvred the car to the side and forcefully stepped on the break. She was thrown away from her seat and bounce back because of the seat belt. She looked at me with a deadly glare before getting out bringing her bag with her. “Wait here...”

 

“Wae.... where is she going?” I mumbled to myself. I turned to look where she was heading but she was already gone.

 

I just finished talking to my mother when the door opened. Angel stepped in holding a box of cake and a gallon of ice cream. She placed everything on the backseat then settled herself once again.

 

“Why??” she asked when she noticed me looking at her.

 

“Nothing... “I smiled thinly thinking that no one can really beat my girl when it comes to thoughtfulness. I leaned forward and stole a kiss on her cheek before we set off.

 

 

 

 

My parents were happy for our visit. I have never been home for a month and they were especially happy that Angel came along. Umma informed my sisters who live nearby about our visit and in no time my nephew who had a huge crush on Dara was running in to the house screaming her name.

 

“Yah~ keep your voice low. Our neighbours will here you.” I scolded upon seeing him.

 

“Miane hyung....” He bowed then turned his attention to the girl beside umma who was staring at the two white birds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter