My Angel, My Love

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My girlfriend and I are extremely busy these days that we seldom have time for each other. Not that we often meet up before but since I started filming Protect the Boss and they’ve made their comeback, it’s even harder to see each other.  To make it worst, we are also preparing for our first Korean album and her for their first ever concert. Our schedules are clashing every time. We can’t even talk on the phone every night now due to exhaustion.

I promised her that I’ll be there on one of their concerts in Seoul but I was late. I wasn’t even able to watch her solo performance.  I was feeling extremely guilty about it but when she saw me, she was all smiles and very happy which made me guilty even more.

She was seating in my car and I can’t even look at her in the eyes. “Angel, I am really sorry. Filming was extended today. Our director...” but she cut me by saying “It is okay Joongie, I understand. I was an actress too, remember?” Smiling, she hugged me.”I am just happy that you are here now. Chincha, Kamsahamnida. It really means a lot to me.” After a while I pulled out of her hug and said “I promise I’ll watch your Japan concert. Jakso!” and she just nod and gave me a peck on the lips.  

She was staring at me and said “Joongie, I am really worried about you. You are getting thinner each day. You need to get as much sleep as you can. “

I smirked “Look who’s talking.... You too. Bom noona,  told me that you eat very little these days and that they are worried about you. Angel, you really need to eat more. You need all the energy you can get. “  --- “Tch... arasso... now let’s get going. Send me home, so you can go home too. You need to rest. You have an early call time tomorrow right?”

“But, I just saw you and besides I am hungry. I rushed here after filming that I forgot to eat dinner. Can we eat first?” I asked her.

“Aigoo ...arasso... the usual place. Kacha..” She uttered.

 

 

As I was lying in my bed thinking how did I ever manage to get an extremely understanding girlfriend...

 

*Flashback*

Yoochun, Hyun Joong, and I went to NB bar and she and her group mates was also there. Her beauty stands out among her group then I found out that she was there with my friend TOP and the rest of the Bigbang members. We were introduced to each other but she was very shy. She was still a trainee then. She never even looked at us again after that short introduction. I remember, asking Hyun Joong if I looked bad or scary that night in which he only laughed at my face. Tch.. what a friend I got there?

The next time I saw her was in one of the awards program in 2009, months after their debut. Her group presented us our award.  As I was walking towards them, she was shyly smiling then just bowed and congratulated us. She was really beautiful that day.

But, I had a girlfriend at that time ... don’t get me wrong. I just find her beautiful. There is nothing wrong with having a crush on her right?? (Haahahah) Tch... who am I kidding??

Months after, I accidentally bumped into her at one of the pet shops in Gangnam. She was looking for a pet for her brother and I was there to buy Jiji food and clothes. We talked about my cat at first then it just progress as time passed. I ended up asking her to have a cup of coffee and grab a snack with me and just before we went home I asked for her phone number which she hesitates to give for a while but ended up giving it to me anyway.

It took me a month before I called her. While I was in the US preparing for our English album, I suddenly saw her number on my phone so I decided to call her. We ended up talking for almost an hour.  Little by little, we opened up to each other. I told her our hardships as a new group, our legal battles, and being broken hearted. I get to know her better and as time passed I started to fall for her. I tried to control it at the beginning for I don’t want to lose the beautiful friendship that we had established. With my group’s current situation, it would only make her worry more besides I don’t want her to suffer with me.

Also, being an idol in a romantic relationship with another celebrity‘s never been easy. Aside from we can’t go on dates publicly, there are also a lot of things to consider such us our busy schedules and often working overseas. With my past girlfriends, being away with each other and the lack of communication has always been the problem.

But when I went back to Korea, I can’t stop my feelings anymore so I confessed and that started everything.

*end of flashback*

 

 

While I was busy with Protect the Boss, MV, CFs, interviews, photo shoots, and practice. My girlfriend and her group were also gaining much love and popularity. I am extremely proud of their achievements. They’ve worked really hard for it... especially my angel.

Then, a news came that my drama is being extended for two more episodes - I was happy and sad at the same time. This can only mean one thing. I can’t keep my promise to my Angel once again. I have already secretly book a plane ticket for Yokohama. I’ve made plans to watch their concert with Hyun Joong and Urata (Jap celeb--- HJ & Urata did watch the concert, for real). I felt really bothered but what can I do.

I called Angel and explained. She said it is okay and that she understands but I can feel in her voice that she is really sad. She was looking forward of seeing me there. To top it all, we also haven’t seen each other for weeks now. Our schedules are going really crazy these days. It saddens me that she left for Japan without seeing me.

She’s not answering most of my calls and when she does she’s often in a hurry.  I didn’t even know that she came back to Korea for a day or two. I only knew about it through the internet and by then she was already back in Japan.

The past days, I am feeling extremely exhausted and moody. My schedule is finally taking its toll on me. My love problem is not helping me either, it only adds up to my stress. I missed my Angel so much. I am worried for her too. She must have been scared being not able to communicate in Japanese well.

Hyun Joong and Urata told me that their concert was awesome and that Angel was so fierce, y, and beautiful - that I should be very proud of her. Hearing those words only made me feel worst. Why can’t I be there when she needed me the most? I badly want to be there for her and to witness her shining on stage.

I was so sensitive and edgy that I take it on my manager and my body is not doing well too. I can’t eat and sleep properly. 

While waiting for my time to film my phone rang, I was so happy when I saw the caller and answered it right away “Angel... finally... I am so sorry.  Jeongmal Biane! ... I missed you ... huh?...You are in Korea? Oh... Yes... I am going to finished filming early today. Ok, see you around 5:00pm. “I was smiling widely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter