Single, y, .... and Dating???

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Don't mind the typos and grammars neh... *winks*

 

 

2ne1’s World Tour kicked off in Seoul and days prior to it Dara has been updating her me2day for promotion and giving blackjacks some teasers. She told me a bit about it when we met for a coffee a couple of days ago and gave me 5 tickets. I told her that Junsu was sulking about her not inviting us. She laughed and said that she will be expecting Junsu then. I was a bit hurt... sorry... I should say jealous.   *HERE I GO AGAIN*    Anyways, one night, I saw a picture of her showing her abs. I was tongue tied. Skin... Skin ... Angel’s showing her abs to the world    *EYES BLINKING*    I was about to call her when I suddenly remember that I don’t have the right to reprimand her anymore.    *SAD*     I remember biting my tongue and trying to calm myself. Thankfully, I was going to film a fight scene at that time so I vented my anger and energy on it. I felt sorry for the extras though    *MIANE*     But, I really have to know how to control myself... and fighting and kicking someone did help.    *LAUGHS*

 

With Dr. Jin coming to an end, filming was very hectic. I badly wanted to watch 2ne1’s concert so I worked hard to perfect every scene so I can finish early. I filmed until late morning of the 29th.  Junsu, Yoochun, and I agreed to watch it on the 2nd day due to my schedule. Since I was filming quite far from the venue, I was late; both where already there together with our friends and the show already started. Luckily, Junsu asked Dara to replace our ticket with those near the entrance and on the side aisle. He said he was sure I was going to be late and he doesn’t want us to catch the fans and media’s attention. Sweet Junsu right?  But truthfully, he just wanted to be near the door just in case we needed to run for our lives once we get spotted.     *COWARD*      I was also inform that our congratulatory flowers were already sent directly to 2ne1’s dorm.

 

It was a great show; as usually, very lively and colourful; full of energy. Their outfits were very nice as well. Of course, there were some things I don’t like about the concert too. First were the half dancers flirting with my Angel.  GAWD!!    Do they really have to show their bodies and do y moves in front of her?      *LOOKS at my body - - SAD!!   I need to work on it again*    Second was the outfits she wore.  It’s getting ier and shorter. WAE??? WAE??? WAE???      *REMIND ME to KILL Jeremy Scott*         Lastly, the , she kissed a fanboy on stage.  WHAT THE HELL???    I nearly fell off my seat. Junsu and Yoochun were screaming with excitement when it took place... just like all the fans.

 

Honestly, I don’t have any idea that she was going to do that. I was too busy and was not able to read the news about the concert the night before. Obviously, the two people beside me knew about it. When she was looking for her subject, the two jerks excited raise their hands and I even saw YG, Youngbae, and Ji Yong did so too.  They were screaming like crazy. Then Junsu, suddenly pulled my hands up that I looked at him confused and irritated.

 

What the hell is going on? I thought.

 

“Hyung, you are so going to love noona’s performance? It’s one in a lifetime.”  Junsu screamed on my ears.    “... and you will regret it... BIG TIME... if she’s not going to choose you.”    I heard him chuckled.

 

I turned back my attention to the woman on stage. We was wearing a yellow cheerleader outfit and teasing the fans with her y moves. GAWD!!! If not for her black underpants, I would have run to the stage and cover her. I admit she was y, hot, and very inviting to look at. It was a complete turn on. Towards the end of her performance, I felt my body was already on fire. Yes, I was drooling but it was mainly because I saw her kiss the guy the staff brought on stage.  I gaped and froze.

 

What the hell was that? Did he really kiss a fanboy? On the lips? I thought as my hand form a fist. (Lips coz of the angle from where he’s sitting)  For a while, the time stopped around me and it seemed like I was the only one inside the gymnasium.

 

Suddenly, I felt a slight pain on my shoulder and that’s when I realized that Junsu and Yoochun slapped me excitedly. They were screaming, jumping, and waiving their light stick like everyone else. I looked around and I noticed that I was the only one sitting. Everybody was happy and ogling about it.  I left my seat and went to the toilet without their knowledge. I needed to breathe some air. Inside I sprinkled my face with water and waited to calm my nerves. Just how many fanboys is she going to kiss in this world tour? I thought as I was heading back.

 

Ironically, the group was performing “Lonely” when I returned; that’s exactly how I felt at that moment. Angel looked like a true angel. She was shining even without the spotlight; serene and divine. Throughout the rest of the concert, I sat there staring at her; taking in as much memories as I can. I remained mum and my mind was blank. I managed to push aside all my thoughts and concentrate on following her every move.

 

I don’t know if people saw me as kill-joy but I saw Yoochun and Junsu stared at me weirdly from time to time. When everyone was screaming and on their feet, I was sitting still without a single expression on my face. The members asked me why but I remain stoic.

 

I didn’t wait for the encore. I told the two to meet me at a Japanese Restaurant in Gangnam called Gasinirsik when it’s done; my stomach was angry. I rushed to the concert after filming so I was starving and I forgot to eat lunch earlier. Besides, I knew that with my unstable state of mind it wouldn’t be good to talked to Dara or anyone with an empty stomach. While waiting for Yoochun, Junsu and two friends of ours, I text Dara and congratulated her. I also took the liberty to order our meal and asked them to serve it as soon as they arrive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard Junsu squeal as soon as he entered. He cannot stop rambling about his noona and the concert. Our friends and Yoochun joined in too and from time to time I smile and laugh at their antics.   However, Yoochun noticed that I seldom utter a word. Well, aside from yes or no... Nothing much.

 

“Hyung, gwenchana?” He asked catching everyone’s attention.

 

“Huh! Yeah I’m fine.” I gave them a half hearted smile.

 

Junsu’s laughter echoed. “Ey~ I’m sure Jaejoong hyung is jealous. Oh! Have you seen those dancers? Aigoo~ they’re enjoying it. I’m sure...”  Junsu insensibly ranted.  “ And... and... the fanboys... Aigoo~... Oh! I heard that some of her celebrity fanboys were present too.”

 

“Dugu?” I interjected immediately and I saw Yoochun and our friends glared at Junsu for being so tactless. The duck was literally digging his own grave.

 

“Huh!!”

 

“Dugu??” I demanded.  I was not in the mood to play games.

 

He tried to look at the others for help but get none. “Ey~ Hyung, noona loves you dearly.”  Trying to change the subject.

 

“Yah! Kim Junsu.” They all jolted back in surprise as I barked.

 

“Hyung... take it easy.” Yoochun mediated. “Yah! Junsu... what are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense.”

 

“Ani, it’s true.”

 

“YAH!!! YAH!!! YAH!!! YAH!!! “  Everyone yelled in unison.

 

“YES, Sir. You need anything?” The petrified waiter suddenly entered upon hearing our voices.

 

“No... Sorry about that. We’re okay. We will call you if we needed anything.” One of our friends explained. The waiter bowed and left.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter