Time Together ... and Apart

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I tried to make this chapter longer to cover up the lost time...

 

 

 

We were at YG getting ready for the Etude concert and I was reading Joongie’s interview online when my phone suddenly rang.  Looking at the caller id, I was bracing myself for another argument but surprisingly it didn’t come. 

 

“Hello...”

 

“Angel, it’s me. Are you busy tonight?” I tilted my hand in confusion. Joongie was calm and sounds enthusiastic to say the least.  Am I dreaming? Didn’t he saw IL Woo and me yesterday? I thought.

 

“Huh!!!...”

 

“I am going to the premiere of Ji Hoon hyung’s movie R2B but I want to see you after. Uhm~ maybe dinner or some snack??”

 

“H-huh!” I stuttered.  “We...  we have a schedule tonight. Etude Concert.”

 

“Where? What time will it be over? I can pick you up after.” He interjected, not giving in.

 

Seriously!! Is he sick? He’s acting as if nothing happened.

 

When I didn’t answer, he added “Angel, please... if not dinner ... coffee perhaps??? I just want to see you before I leave for L.A tomorrow.”

 

“Arasso... I will be done at around 8:00pm” I needed to see him too. I wanted to explain why I was with IL Woo. I don’t want him to get the wrong idea... and I really miss him. In a couple of days, I’ll be flying to the States for our concert. Though, I know he will still be there when we arrive but I doubt we will be able to see each other. He will be in Los Angeles and I’ll be in New York plus our schedule is pack with all the appearances and interviews, so even if he flies to NY it will be close to impossible to hang out.

 

“Huh? The movie will not be done until 8:30pm or 9:00pm.”  He cooed feeling so down that I feel disappointed too.

 

“Uhm~ why don’t I meet you at our house instead just buy some food on your way. It will be more convenient and I can rest while waiting for you.”

 

“Jinjja?”  He asked mischievously.

 

“Hey~ don’t get your hopes too high. “  Knowing Joongie, I bet he’s thinking dirty.  *GIDDY*

 

I chuckled silently. I was excited to be with him too but not in the way you all are thinking. I miss spending time with him and stuff.... Arasso.... Arasso... cuddling will do...  *KYAH~ Screaming silently*

 

“Arasso~ See you there and food is on me. Annyeong.” He excitedly said that it brought a wide grin on my face.

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

 

I was scared that Angel will not agree to see me. The last time I was face to face with her was before the 2ne1 concert, when she gave me the tickets and it was for only an hour or so. I badly want to see her. After what she did at the concert and when I saw her with IL woo, my heart has been unsettled. I can’t stop being paranoid and I know this will go on until I get her back. I am not sure how many people knew about our break up... I mean, us cooling off... but it freaks me out knowing that there’s a big possibility that she will not have me back. Though, she promised that it was only temporary but it still worries me. Feelings develop easily, you know and with the fan boys making their moves, it’s freaking me out. How temporary our situation maybe, I know that I will completely loose her if I just stay still and not do anything about it. But our schedules and situation is making it hard for us... for me... for me to make amends. Oftentimes, we are not in the same country and if we are... we are also in different state or province. The only thing I can do is to call her or send her a message.

 

When we were still together, even though we were both tired we still take a minute to talk and said our good nights but lately Angel’s been missing my calls. I am not sure if she was still working until midnight or sleeping but it happened thrice already and I am not feeling good about it. Yes, I still call her every night and I still call her my Angel and she still calls me Joongie but it was not enough to ease my nervousness. I’m still troubled about it. Worst is that, I can’t ask her to explain why. I don’t have the right, remember? How badly I wanted to do so, I had to control myself. I don’t want to anger her and push her further away.  

 

 

 

 

My bags were all packed for tomorrow’s flight so I don’t have to worry about going home early or going home at all. I told Sung Ho that in the event I was not home tomorrow when he picks me, my luggage is on the living room and I will just call him where to get me.

 

I was so excited that right after R2B, I rushed out of the cinema without bidding some people and my manager proper goodbyes.  As soon as I get inside my new Lamborghini, I check myself on the mirror. I grinned looking at what I saw. I especially dress up not for the reports at the premiere but for Angel.

 

Damn, you are so handsome tonight Kim Jaejoong. I said arrogantly.

 

 

 

 

I directly speed off to the Samcheong-dong. On my way, I passed by Retrona for some chocolate pie, at Agio for a box of pizza, and Hello Kitty Cafe for some waffles. I don’t really know what to buy or what Angel wants to eat so I just buy whatever comes to mind. Oh~ I didn’t forget to get her a bouquet of flowers too.

 

I hurriedly went inside the house, juggling everything in my hands. The house was quiet and dim. Silently, I went to the kitchen to place everything I bought. I took a deep breath; it’s been awhile since we were here together.  I thought.

 

I knew Angel was inside the room since she was nowhere in sight. Tonight, she was driving her Range Rover and it’s already in the garage when I arrived. She must be tired and fell asleep again while waiting.  Slowly, I tip toed towards our bedroom to peep and I was right. She was leaning on the headboard with some pillows, a book on her lap, and is deeply asleep. I smiled then went back to the kitchen to prepare everything.  When I was done, I went to our room with the flowers on hand Cautiously, I sat on the bed and gaze at her.

 

She’s so beautiful, with or without make up, sleeping or not. I grinned. I raised my hand and tuck away the hair that covers her face; then my fingers lingered on her cheek. My eyes rested on her luscious lips and unknowingly lowered mine and gave it quick peck. She started to stir and immediately I sit straight and act innocent.

 

Slowly she opened her eyes and I greet, “Hey there, beautiful.”

 

She smiled. “You’re here.”  She run her fingers on her hair and gently rub her eyes.  “What time did you arrive?”

“A few minutes ago.”  I hold the flowers up and gave it to her. “For you...”

 

“Thank you. It’s lovely and it smells good too.”  

 

I smiled. “Glad you love it.”

 

I offered my hand to her and said, “Come... let’s eat before it gets cold.” She took my hand and slowly gets out of bed and I was holding it when we reach the table.  *FEELS GOOD ~ SMILES*

 

“Woah~ why did you buy so many things?”

 

I grinned. “I don’t know what you like so I bought a little of everything.”

 

She lightly nudged me with her elbow, “Yah~ that’s a complete exaggeration. Seriously, 10 people can eat all of that. “  I timidly smiled and rubbed my nape. “I thought we’ll only have a snack?”

 

I shrugged. I let go of her hand and pulled a chair for her then I took the flowers from her and placed it on the counter top.  “Have you eaten your dinner?”  I asked as I took the seat in front of her.

 

“Yes I have. They served it before we left the venue. How about you?”

 

“Not yet.... So what do you like to have?”

 

“The chocolate pie.” She answered excitedly. “I haven’t had that for months.” I gave her a slice of the pie and a piece of pizza then poured her glass with soda. Next, I filled my plate with waffles and pizza as well.

 

“By the way, you looked great at the concert. I had fun.” I started our conversation but I suddenly sense that she stopped chewing and was looking at me so I turned to face her. “Why?”  Did I say something wrong?  I thought.

 

She was staring at me, as if reading my mind so I arched my brow in confusion.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I didn’t expect to fall asleep while waiting for Joongie but I was happy to see his face as soon as I open my eyes an hour later. The smell of the flowers was very refreshing too. He’s been sending me flowers often since we cooled off that it prompted the girls’ suspension so I told them about our situation, leaving out some information. Ironically, ever since then fan boys have been reaching out to me so I suspect one of them spilled it out. I’m not angry, I’m just irritated... not with the girls but the fan boys.  Some are just too persistent and annoying; while others do it discreetly some also do it publicly. It’s embarrassing.   *LAUGHS*   Besides, I am really worried for Joongie. I don’t want him to get the wrong idea.

 

 

 

 

Though I am not really that hungry but seeing my favourite chocolate pie from Retrona and Agio pizza, my mouth waters but when Joongie started our real conversation I can’t help but tense up. I’m not sure how much news he knows plus I expected him to not like our concert outfits.  Yes, it was short and revealing.... the abs and more skin. Joongie might flaunt his body often but he’s quite conservation when it comes to his woman. He said so several times on broadcast so I was quite anxious about it. I looked at him waiting for him to rant but it didn’t come. In fact, he looked baffled which made me even more confuse.

 

What exactly is going on in his mind? I thought. Am I dreaming? Could it be that he doesn’t love me as much as he did?

 

 

 

 

JaeJoong’s POV

 

 

I waved my hand in front of her face. She was gawking at me absentmindedly. “Hey... I know I am handsome but are you alright?”

 

“Huh!”

 

I pointed at her face in response.  “Uhm~ nothing” She said and continued eating.

 

I shrugged.

 

“By the way, thanks for the congratulatory flowers and thank Junsu and Yoochun for me too...Hmm~ but why didn’t you guys visit us backstage after? I mean... I gave Junsu your ID passes.”

 

“You mean... you wanted to see me. I mean... us?”

 

She smiled. Gawd! I feel giddy inside. “Hhmm~ I don’t want to catch attention. I mean, I know YG people knew about us but for sure you have other guest too.”

 

“So?”

 

I looked at her and my eyes widen. Is she serious? I grinned.

 

“Had I known that you badly want to see me, I would have grace you with my Godly presence?”  I teased.

 

She laughed and it sounded like music to my ears. It’s been awhile since we were talking like this. Teasing each other and talking comfortably.

 

“I mean... what were you afraid off? Junsu and Yoochun were with you so I don’t think there will be a scandal with that.”

 

“Are you sure? Fans were already at our noses, remember?”

 

“You're right. “  She nodded in agreement.

 

“Anyway, I am so proud of you. “ I said as I caress her arms lovingly; making sure that she knoes how I feel.

 

“Thank You. It means a lot to me.” She smiled as she placed her hands over mine.

 

We talked and talked. After our meal, we transferred to the living room and continued talking. We never seem to run out of topics. The flowers were now in a vase on top of the side table. We were having some red wine and were cosily sitting side by side. I never asked her about her fanboys and neither did I ask about what I saw the day before.  I just want her to tell me when she’s ready and I didn’t have to wait that long.

 

“Uhm~ Joongie...”  She started uneasily.  “About yesterday... uhm... IL Woo.”  I looked at her and she was fidgeting her hands. I took the wine glass from her before it spill and place both of our glasses on the table. She kept looking down so I took both her hands to mine and gently rub it. She raised her head and stared at me so I gave her an encouraging smile.

 

She pouted. “IL Woo is just a friend. We were just having a snack and coffee. “  Her face was level with mine but her eyes were everywhere. I tapped her hands tenderly and she finally looked at me. I smiled and nodded. Silently telling her that I know and I understand.  

 

Honestly, I was trying my hardest to control my jealousy. I do understand that she needed to go out with some friends too ... just like me. I trust her but my stupid feelings just always got in the way which is why we are in a situation we are in right now; so I had to do my best and mature as fast as I can before she’s taken away from me. Moreover, I was really happy that she was honest with me and was considerate of my feelings.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter