ARE YOU IN LOVE Part 3 ^^

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I woke up feeling the empty bed beside me. I looked around and saw Angel standing by the window with her back facing me; wearing a knee high sleeping shorts and my black hooded jacket over her white tank top.  She looked like a kid. I checked the clock on our bedside and it’s only six in the morning. I stood up and walked towards her. She seemed to be too engrossed to whatever she’s thinking that she didn’t hear me at all. I gave her a back hug and place my face on her shoulder. She yelped a little then holds my arms that encircled her right after.

 

“Good Morning Goddess... What are you thinking?” I asked while holding her tightly.

 

“Nothing. I’m just admiring the surrounding.”

 

“It’s beautiful, right?” I cooed gaping at the view outside our bedroom window.

 

She nodded.

 

“Why are you up so early?” I enquired after I gave her a peck on the cheek and neck.

 

“I was having a hard time going back to sleep after Jjangmae oppa called me earlier and reminded me of my schedule.”

 

“What time are you going out?”

 

“He’s going to pick me in two and half hours at our dorm.”

 

“Hhhhmmmm.... “I held her for awhile before I decided to prepare her breakfast. “I’ll wash up now then prepare us some breakfast so you can fill your stomach before you go.”

 

She turned to embraced me warmly, “Hhhmmmm.....” She tiptoed to give me a kiss then muttered, “Okay, you can freshen up now. I’ll just go outside to clean up what we left last night.”

 

I smiled at her cuteness as she headed out.

 

 

 

 

Dara was already in the kitchen washing the dishes when I arrived. The pink carnations I gave her last night is on the dining table, beautifully arrange in a vase. I hugged her lightly to let her know my presence before checking the refrigerator for food while singing a bit.

 

“Joongie, don’t prepare too much. A sandwich will do”, she stated.

 

“Okay... I’ll make my Angel the tastiest sandwich in Korea.” I said cheerfully as I turned around holding some tomatoes, lettuce, and eggs. I placed them on the table then went back to get the onion, bacon and sausages.

 

She chuckled. “Show Off. It better be good huh...Oh! One more thing”, she cooed while wiping her hands, “Please don’t make mine too hot.” She pulled out a chair in front of me and sat.

 

“Hot is good...” I .

 

She rolled her eyes and said, “For you. I really don’t understand your cravings for it. A little is okay but yours.... it’s too extreme.”

 

I chuckled. “Arasso...anything for my baby.” I raised a brow while looking at her, “Aren’t you gonna help me?”

 

*Giggles* She leaned on the table and uttered a big NO silently.

 

“Ara~  Gahd! When did you become such a spoiled baby?” I smirked while continuously chopping the ingredients.

 

“Since you start feeding me with your aaawwweeeessooommmmeeee and dddeeellliiicccciiiioooouussss food.” She muttered stretching the words out.

 

I chuckled loudly at her childishness. “That makes me wonder when you’ll start cooking for me.”

 

“When we get married.” She said nonchalantly as she stood up to get some water.

 

My hands froze and my head snapped looking at her back.

 

She turned around holding a bottle of mineral water, “Waeyo?”  She asked.

 

“Joongie....” she called out waving the bottle of water in my face.

 

“Oh! Nothing....” I whispered before continuing the task on hand.

 

She took a glass and returned to her seat. “Baby, how long will it take you to do that?” Pointing on what I’m doing, “I’m hungry already.” She pouted.

 

“Aigoo~ give me 10 minutes. I’ll just fry the bacon, sausage, and egg.”

 

“Okay....”

 

 

 

We were both seated on the table, eating the sandwich I prepared with an apple juice.

 

“Joongie, I have been wondering. Why is the living room empty? Where are the furnitures?”

 

I smiled at her and said excitedly, “I left it as it is, intentionally. I want us to fix it together.”

 

Surprised. She stopped eating and stared at me with open, “I don’t have time for it much more to go shopping. My schedules are packed. You know that?”

 

“Whoah ~ Relax...You panic right away. Who said you need to go out to do all the shopping?” I smirked. “We can do that together tonight.” She was about to protest again but I cut her off, “Online.”

 

“I just want you to choose the stuff then I can do all the arrangement later with some help.” I continued.

 

 “Oh! But... help from whom?”She creased her forehead staring at me.

 

I raised my hands in surrender, “Noonas... Gahd! When did you become a jealous girlfriend?” I grinned teasing her.

 

She suddenly turned serious and asked, “Joongie, how many people know about this house?”

 

I pretended to think to stall, “Let’s see.....Hhhmmm.... Suk Jin and Su Young noona, Yoochun and Junsu.... and........ that’s all.” I said stoically.

 

“Yah~ Are you trying to give me a heart attack? “She exclaimed clutching her chest.

 

I laughed but when I saw how worried she is, I gently reach for her hand and calmly said, “Baby, I already told you I took precautions. If you continued to be this paranoid, our fans will surely know about it sooner than expected. So, please... chill and don’t think about it too much”, trying to comfort her.

 

“Who wouldn’t? We are talking about our OWN house, Joongie. If fans know about it...especially yours.... they will hack my head off the moment they do.” She reiterated her point.

 

“That is why... we will both be careful, okay.” I said as I continue to hold her hand and squeezed it firmly.

 

She nodded in understanding then we continue eating.

 

“By the way Joongie, whose car did you use?”

 

“Hyung  (brother-in-law). He was at Star River when I dropped Jiji and I was supposed to borrow Min Kyoung noona’s car for 3 days but he insisted I take his.”

 

“Oh~ “  *silence*  “I should not take my own car in coming here too. It’s too risky, right?”

 

“You can still use it but not often.” I gave her a thin smile.

 

Changing the subject. “Joongie, what are you going to do today?”

 

“I’m going to Cjes later for a meeting.” I informed her.

 

She was silent for a while and when I looked at her she seems to be bothered.

 

“Angel, what is it?” I asked as I reach for the glass of juice.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You look bothered.” I stated. “I notice your mind is somewhere else since you woke up.”

 

She leaned back on her chair and looked at her fidgeting hands.

 

“Come one... tell me...” I encouraged her, leaning on the table.

 

“Uhm... about my schedule.” She started. “I have another photo shoot today...” She looked at me and cautiously muttered, “with.... Shi...Shinee.”

 

“So, what’s the problem?”

 

“Theremightbeorwillbesomekissinginvolvewithallofthem.” She said it as fast as lightning without looking at me.

 

I couldn’t say anything. The only thing I clearly heard was the kiss with all of them. All five of them?? Five?? Young idols??? Kiss??? What kind of kiss??? I remained silent, looking blankly at her, thoughts running in my mind.

 

“Joongie....” I heard her called me after a while.

 

I have to be calm and professional about this. I have to keep my promise. JaeJoong, think maturely. I scolded myself. This is work. Only work. Try.... deal with it. At least she informed you in advance, I thought.

 

“Joongie...”

 

“Huh~ Ahh.... “

 

“Joongie.... you understand its work, right?” she interjected worriedly.

 

“Oh~ don’t worry. I’m fine with it.” I said as playfully as I can. I have to understand. It’s part of our profession. Besides, I don’t think it will be as bad as I think. I am sure it’s nothing torrid or something.

 

“Are you sure? I just want to warn you about it so that we will not have another misunderstanding later on.” She stated.

 

I stood up and pull a chair beside her. I intertwined my arms with hers and leaned on her shoulder. “Baby, thank you for taking my feelings into consideration. I appreciate it very much.”I caressed her arms with my other hand and continued, “Don’t worry. I’m okay with it.” I raised my head to kiss her on the cheek.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yes.... very sure. I promise you about it right and I intent to keep it.” I gave her a reassuring smile. “Though.... I still need to see what kind of kisses will it be....” I added teasingly.

 

“Yah~”

 

I chuckled.

 

 “Joongie, I am grateful for your understanding................but......................” She pouted.

 

“But.....” I sat properly and looked at her wondering what she’ll say next.

 

“I still want to have a jealous boyfriend from time to time. They said if you don’t get jealous then you don’t love the person enough.” She muttered innocently.

 

I chuckled as I pinched her cheek. “Aigoo~ my angel’s so cute.... at your age, why are you still innocent?”

 

“Yah~” She slapped my chest playfully. I caught her hand and firmly squeeze it on my lap.

 

I sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter