Christmas Time

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its Christmas time and I’m a little under the weather. To add up to my misery, I’m having an eye sty once again and Dara’s driving me crazy. She kept calling me every hour to checked if I am indeed resting. She insisted that I should follow the doctor’s order and just stay home for a couple of days but I’m going to be insane if I stayed for one more day. Thankfully, I had a reason to go out today for Blacksmith’s opening to support Yoochunie and Seung Hun hyung then I went to Kang Hee noona’s radio show to pre record my guesting with Ji Sung hyung.  Unfortunately, a friend of mine invited me to play after so I went.  

 

Now Dara’s sulking and not talking to me at all. I tried calling her as soon as I arrived home but she kept ignoring my calls. I do understand that she’s worried and just wanted what’s best for me but I was so bored.

 

 

 

 

I am on my way to my parent’s house and Dara’s still not talking to me. The hell... its Christmas and she’s avoiding me. As soon as I entered my parent’s house, they were all looking for her. When I didn’t answer properly, noona guessed that we are having some problems so now umma’s been bugging me about it. Argh~ for goodness sake I am their son and they are taking my girlfriend’s side. It made me more guilty.

 

I decided to go straight to Dara’s dorm as soon as I arrived back in Seoul but CL told me that she went home so I headed to their house. She was playing with Dadoong when I got there and pouted when she saw me.

 

“Why are you here?” she asked. She’s not going to make this easy for me.

 

“I missed you.” I stated with an aegyo she couldn’t resist. “Why are you not answering my calls?”

 

“You were bad so....”

 

I sat beside her and pulled her gently into my arms for a hug. “I am sorry Angel. I was so bored at home and you were busy ... so... “

 

“You should have used your time composing for new songs...”

 

“I tried... but I can’t come up with anything. I need an inspiration.” I whispered while I kissed her cheek.

 

“Aigoo~ Joongie, don’t sweet talk me. You seldom get an off day. I just wanted you to take that opportunity to rest and relax.”

 

“I know and I thank you for being so thoughtful ... I’m sorry baby.” I repeated.

 

“Aish~ you just can’t stay put, aren’t you? What can I do? It’s already done. “

 

She turned around to look at me and cupped my face. “Are you okay now?”

 

“I will be if you forgive me.” I pouted.

 

A small smile appeared on her face then she gave me a peck on the lips. “Now you’re okay, right? However, I am referring to your eyes. It’s still a little bit swollen.”

 

“It’ll be completely gone by tomorrow... so don’t worry.” I smiled.

 

“Good ....  So you can go with me...” she muttered with a grin.

 

“What? Where?”

 

“Psy oppa gave me tickets for his concert.” She stood up and headed to her room to get the tickets.

 

As soon as she get back she showed it to me. “Here....5 tickets.”

 

I was dumbfounded. Is she serious? Fans will see us dating.

 

Seeing my expression, she slowly pouted. “I know you’re worried but we can think of something right? We don’t have to seat together.” She flatly stated looking at the tickets.

 

“Come here...” I said. She moved towards me and Dadoong - feeling so down but cute.

 

“When is the concert?” I asked as I took the tickets from her hands.

 

“On the 26th... I really want you to go with me. Bommie’s going too but... I was just hoping that you could ....”

 

I cut her off and said “Who said I’m not going?”

 

She immediately looked at me when she heard what I said. “Jeongmal?”

 

I chuckled and uttered “Yes... but we have to plan it properly. Okay?”

 

A wide smile appeared on her face before she attacked my lips. “Thank you Joongie. I am so excited.”

 

“So... Am I forgiven now?” I smirked.

 

“Kyah~.... yes....” as she gave me a hug. “Christmas this year will be awesome.” She said.

 

“It will be ... if you stay over at my apartment on the 25th.” Hopeful that she’ll agree; I just want to spend more time with her. I know she’ll be busy for the next couple of weeks and it will be hard to meet up. She let me go and looked at me. I knew that expression. She’s thinking and weighing things over.

 

“Uhm.... Aren’t you going to your parent’s house?”

 

“I was there yesterday and today before I came here.”

 

“How about your friends?” she asked.

 

“I’m meeting Hyun Joongie and the rest tonight. So...???”

 

“Uuuhhmmm... okay... I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon and you better be awake by then. I’m sure you’ll be drunk tonight.” She stated with a brow’s raised.

 

“Jeongmal?  Thank you baby.... This will be the best Christmas ever.”  I pinched her cheeks lightly.

 

I stayed with the Parks until 9:00pm. Auntie cooked Filipino and Korean foods. It was heavenly. Before I go, I went to my car to get my presents for them. But Angel was unhappy, when she didn’t get any.

 

When she send me to my car, she asked “Where’s mine?” -  wondering.

 

“I’ll give it to you later.” I grinned and kissed her before I get inside my car.

 

 

 

 

On my way to the kitchen, I saw Angel at the play room playing with my stuff elephants on the floor with her tote bag on the sofa.

 

“Yah~ Angel... you scared me. Why did you not inform me that you’re already here?” Clutching my chest.

 

“I did but you did not hear me. You were taking a shower.” She said nonchalantly.

 

 “You should have knocked on the door to get my attention. Please don’t do that again... You are killing the life out of me.” I ranted as I went to her.

 

“What time did you arrive?”

 

“30 minutes ago....” still playing with the elephants and not looking at me.

 

I got irritated that I grabbed the stuff toy she was holding and threw it away. “Yah~ did I missed something here?”

 

“Yah ~ what was that for? “  she turned to looked at me.

 

“Why are you not looking at me? Are you ignoring me? “

 

“I am looking at you now.”

 

“Oh, don’t be sarcastic on me... No kiss at all too? Just tell me if you don’t want to be here?”

 

When she suddenly laughed hysterically, “Got you....”

 

When I realized I was prank, “Yah~ that’s not funny at all.” I stood up and went to the kitchen. She was tailing me with her tote bag. I secretly smiled. It’s revenge time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter