It's all for the best... It has to stop

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“How are you?” I asked her shortly after she answered. I was sitting on my Bentley on my way to the hotel. I tried to ask Sung Ho to head to where Dara and Noona are but my situation just won’t allow it.  Haeundae’s packed with people and me going back will not only harm me but will endanger Bom and Dara as well.  By the look of it, both were there without their managers or bodyguards and my staff can’t  even handle all my fans how much more if there are three of us plus noona... noona will make hell loose if I created havoc.

 

“I... I’m doing fine.”  She stuttered.  “Uh... you were dashing at the red carpet by the way.”

 

“Thank you... you saw?” I asked shyly.

 

“Deh...” I grinned giddily upon hearing it.

 

“I went to your house yesterday morning but your aunt said ...”

 

“Huh~ Oh... We arrived late afternoon yesterday.” She interjected. (She's lying ~ kkk)

 

 “Oh..............................................Angel, can we....”

 

“... and we are going back to Seoul too.”

 

“Boh... Now??” I asked feeling dejected. I wanted to see her and talk to her. Our conversation’s full of awkwardness and it’s breaking my heart. When will our ordeal be over? I thought. When I finally get to see her... even from a far... and talk to her... even just on the phone... our situations just wasn’t right. I wanted to be near her; to feel her; to stand in front of her; to talk to her and even if we are going to have another fight  - I don’t care as long as I am beside her.

 

“Deh... It’s a long drive back and we have a schedule tomorrow.”  She explained.

 

“Oh~”  Feeling sad but I too have another schedule to go to.

 

“I’ll see you when I see you Joongie.”  She muttered sadly.  “I’ll call you.”

 

“Jinjja??” That caught my attention back. She’s going to call me?   *JUMPING with HAPPINESS*

 

I heard her chuckle. “Yes... I will.”

 

“I’ll wait... Jinjja... I will.” I said with so much excitement that I heard her giggle.

 

“Neh....” She continued but tease me a little, “You look great today too... but ...”

 

“BUT???”

 

I heard her laughed.  “I wish you sang the song a little longer.” She cooed.

 

Oh~ dear heavens, you just don’t know how happy you made me today. I thought.  “Then I’ll just have to sing to you in person.”  I muttered a little embarrassed.

 

“........”

 

“Angel, you still there?”

 

“Oh~ yes..... “

 

“You be careful on the road okay.” I cooed.

 

“Yes... we will. Thank you. It was nice seeing you.”

 

“Uh~ Angel....”  I was contemplating if I should tell her or not but what the heck – it’s the truth and its how I really feel. “I MISS YOU.”

 

There was a long paused.  “I MISS YOU TOO...........................................BABY.”

 

I was stunned.  Are my ears playing games with me? I mean, what did she just said??    * EYES BLINKING*      Did I hear it right??

 

“Did you just say .....?”  I whispered dreamily.     *TOT TOT TOT TOT TOT*      WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She hanged up on me??????????

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I never expected him to call immediately after he enters his car. The three of us were watching him walked away from afar amidst all the people and my height – Yes! I managed to see the tip of his hair.   *LAUGHS*

 

Our exchange of words was awkward but slowly we started to warm up    *CHUCKLES*   As much as I want to talk to him more, I know it was not the right time. He still has to attend the after party and other schedules before he’s done with the festival while Bom and I had to get back to Seoul before YG sajangnim will fry us both.

 

As stupid as the stalking ideals my two cohorts suggested, it actually ended well so I am grateful. I didn’t even realized how I managed to take the first step.   *GIDDY*  

 

DEH~!!! I panicked so I hang up. I was scared alright - - Scared of his reaction. What do you expect? He didn’t reply... so I hang up.     *SAD*     He didn’t even thank me for the flowers and gifts. Did he even remember what I told him before?  Did I make a mistake? Is there really hope for us?  But... he said HE MISSED ME... so.....  Aish~ I feel like crying now.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

It’s been 7 days since I’ve talked to Dara and 6 days since I got back from Busan and until now there's still nothing from her. As soon as I arrived, I went straight to Doongie’s birthday party hoping to see her there but I was told that she left early.  I’ve been lurking her apartment since then and I can’t even count how many lyrics I’ve written while watching her room window. I seem to have composed more songs inside my car than in my studio nowadays.

 

What exactly is going on Dara? Where are you? Why are you not calling me?

 

Last night, Flowsik and I were working on my upcoming album and he asked why most of the songs I’ve written are about emptiness, sadness, yearning, and break ups. He said I should look for some LOVE -- inspiration.   *SMIRKS*    He talked about his admiration for Dara a bit – just a casual remark. How fans kept on nagging him on twitter. I acted like I was surprised  about it; I acted like I didn’t know how much he likes her; and I acted as if I was not affected at all. Of course, he doesn’t know about us and I don’t think it’s necessary to let him know about it. I was a great pretender neh....  forcing a smile while looking at him being giddy and all.

 

Yes I longed for her; I yearned for her touch and her voice; I don’t understand why we can’t go on; I don’t understand why we are going in circles when we both love each other. I missed her but even if I cry a thousand tears, will she come back to me? It’s funny how my heart just won’t let her go. It’s crazy how the pain overflows. All the memories of her by my side I can’t deny that she will always be the love of my life -- so, I can’t spend my life standing by.  (Quoted from the teaser song)

 

I tried to call her and meet up with her. Unfortunately our schedules always clashes. Whenever I am free, she’s not and whenever she’s free I am not; or whenever I am in Seoul she’s overseas or vice versa.  Just how long will this thing go on?

 

There’s nothing left to do but to drown myself with work.  Having a rest gives me a hard time mentally and emotionally. There is no time to get stressed if I’m busy.  Being idle would only mean another spare time to think of her and cry for her.  

 

To add up to my worries, almost every day a stuff elephant is delivered at my doorstep or at Crebeau Jeff and it’s always from the same person. The card always says “BABY” and nothing else. The weird thing is that whenever it is sent to Crebeau, Su Young noona would personally give it to me when before she would stock all the gifts first then asked Sung Ho to pick it up. A couple of times noona would carry flowers with it. She seemed to be enjoying it too...teasing me and all. Fishy right?

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I tried to call Joongie couple of times but I always chicken out. I wondered if he knew I was the one sending him the stuff animals and flowers. How could he not know right? But why hasn’t he called me yet. I know I promised to call him but you can’t blame me – I am losing hope.

 

2ne1’s busy every day - preparing for our comeback, photo shoots, pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter