Joongie VS. Ramen

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yah~ Joongie, I will definitely break up with you if you are not going to give me half of it.” I heard a screaming rabbit as soon as I answered my phone.

 

“Boh?

 

 

 

 

Angel left for Japan earlier today. The last time I saw her was 5 days ago. We had dinner and a couple of hours together. Over a week ago, my schedule was starting to pick up. I was busy with NII, Penzal,  Junsu’s upcoming album, costume fitting, training, and script reading for Dr. Jin, and for my upcoming movie Jackal Coming. She wasn’t any better. She had to juggle her schedule for Etude, Nikon, practice, recording, as well as her group’s activities in Japan. Her group is also planning to make a comeback in the months to come. I’m almost 100 % sure that it will even be harder for us to see each other for a couple of months mainly because of my schedules. I know it will be hard for her but it’ll be harder for me. The past days were real torture for me. I can’t stop myself from calling her.  Junsu and Yoochun’s starting to tease me about it already. But what can I do? I got used to being with her almost every day and I’d be lying if I said that it wasn’t the best days of our relationship.

 

“Yah~ Kim JaeJoong... did you hear me?” She exclaimed waking me from reverie. It was almost midnight and I just came out from the shower when my phone won’t stop ringing. I tried to ignore it as I took my time changing to my sleepwear but the caller was so persistent.

 

“Huh??” I asked confusingly.

 

“Aigoo~ I said. ..Give me half of it... if not... I will not see you again.”

 

“Angel, will you please make yourself clear. What half? And what nonsense are you talking about?” I was starting to get annoyed. Who wouldn’t be when all of a sudden my precious girl easily talks about not seeing me when I don’t even have the slightest idea what I did wrong?

 

She let out a deep sigh and said, “Joongie, I am really upset with you right now....”

 

“Why?”

 

“When we are together, you always forbid me to eat my life’s favourite ramen but tonight you had it for yourself. Waeyo? You are so unfair!” She vent out her unhappiness’ dramatically and cutely.

 

 

“Aigoo~ so you've seen my tweets huh. I thought you don’t have a twitter account but why did you know about it right away?” I .

 

“Blame it to your fans... Yah~Namja chingu, don’t try to change the subject. You know that the last thing I’ll forget is ramen.”

 

“Baby, I didn’t buy it myself. It was given to me by my fans yesterday at the fan meeting. Don’t tell me you want me to throw it all away?”

 

“YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“BOH???” What the heck is wrong with her? How can I throw it? It’s food.

 

“I said... YES!!!!! Dump it all in my dorm, if not all, at least half of it. I want to see it when I got back tomorrow. If I don’t then don’t even dare to show your pretty face to me because we’re done. Got that!!”

 

“Angel... hello...hello...hello... Yah~ ... Tch!! “  I sneered. I can’t believe she hung up on me. When it comes to ramen, she always finds her way out. Aigoo~ Kim JaeJoong, you're very replaceable ... by a ramen. I can’t believe her... for a ramen... she going to break up with me. *sigh*

 

I decided to pack all the ramen in two boxes so I won’t forget about it. I don’t want to risk getting Dara angry. The members will definitely have the time of their life when they hear about it. Just think about it, Kim Jaejoong is threatened by ramens. GAWD!! Where did my godly reputation go? I smirked while rubbing my nape.

 

 

 

 

As soon as I saw manager hyung the following morning, I ordered him to take one of the boxes from the trunk of my car and deliver it to Dara’s dorm.

 

“Hyung, can you do it now? As in ASAP...”

 

“Can’t it wait?”

 

“No!! My love life depends on it. It has to be there before Dara arrives from Japan.” I replied immediately and sternly.

 

“Why? What’s inside?”

 

“Aigoo~ I don’t even want to say it. It’s so embarrassing. Just go there now...”

 

“Just one? How about that?” He asked pointing to the other box.

 

“No need. I’ll take care of that.”

 

“Arasso. Go inside now. Junsu’s already waiting for you.”

 

“I’ll go after you left.”

 

“Yah~ Kim Jaejoong, don’t you trust me?”

 

“Hyung, now is not the time. I have to make sure you are really going... as in now. The content of that box is more precious than gold. “

 

“You’re crazy. Arasso. I’m leaving.”

 

“Hyung, call me as soon as you’re done okay?”

 

“Arasso...Arasso...Aish~” I smiled at my managers annoyed face and said, “Gomawo, hyung. Remind me to treat you to a good food later.”

 

 

 

 

Hours later, my phone rang when Junsu was recording the song I made. A smile creeped on my face as soon as I look at the caller’s name. I let it ring for a long time before I finally took it just to infuriate the caller.

 

Before I could even say my greeting, I heard a very loud scream.

 

“Kyah~ I love you Kim Jae Joong!!!!!!!!!”

 

I smirked loudly. What a dork!!

 

“You love me now huh... just last night you threaten to break up with me. Tch~!!”

 

“Aigoo~ sorry baby... you know tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter