Peaceful Heart ^^

Lucky to have YOU ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A SHORT VALENTINE UPDATE FOR YOU....

HAPPY and PLAYFUL Couple NOW!!

 

 

I was sitting on the couch and Angel was lying down on my lap. I was her hair gently when she asked “Joongie, does this mean that you will not get jealous anymore?”

 

“Uhhm... I will try to not be...Though it will be very hard... your number of fan boys are getting larger and they are getting younger too especially since you became Etude’s spoke person; and mind you it’s not only Koreans. It even goes beyond Japan.” I pouted.

 

She gave out a small grin and reached up to pinched my cheek, “Aigoo baby~ do you know that you’re so cute when you are jealous.”

 

“Cute huh?? Looked where it brought us...” I stated.

 

“That’s not what I mean... You’re really cute but don’t overdo it because next time I will not forgive you anymore.” She said as she averted her gaze.

 

I caressed her cheek and leaned down, eyes directly on hers “I’m sorry Angel.”

 

Slowly she took my hands and squeezed it gently. “I love you Joongie... feel confident about it. “ She sat up, turned to face me, and took my hands again. “The days that you shut me down in your life were like hell.  I didn’t know where I stand with you. I didn’t know what I mean to you. All I know is that every time I think of you, I wanted to be with you. You are the man that I choose to love and I never regret being with you because you are all that I need. Baby, please... have more faith on us.”

 

I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. I am indeed very lucky. “I love you too baby ... and thank you.” I whispered against her sweet lips.

 

Suddenly, I heard her giggle. “Why?” I looked at her confused.

 

“Joongie... I just remembered how you look when I came in tonight?” she teased.

 

“I knew it. You were having fun at my expense. That’s not funny. “I pouted.

 

“I’m sorry baby....” she said appeasing me. “Tonight, we are going to start over. Don’t feel guilty about it anymore. “She cooed with a thin smile.

 

I pulled her into a hug. her back, “I miss this.... I miss your warmth. But you have still some explaining to do.” I muttered as I let her go.

 

She lay down on my lap again and acted innocently, “what are you talking about?”

 

I smirked looking at her as she tried to look somewhere else. “First, who did you went out with?”

 

Shocked. She looked at me and asked. “What? Went out.... as in a date?”

 

I nodded.

 

“I didn’t go out with anyone? It was you who were always out and partying.” She uttered sourly.

 

“Yes. I went out with my friends to temporarily forget how I felt. I will not deny it. As for you - Two days before you left for the Philippines, I went to your dorm to talk to you but the girls told me that you were out. When I insisted on waiting, Bom noona said you won’t be back soon because you went on a date. So... who did you went out with?”

 

She creased her forehead as she tried to remember. “Two days before.... Ah~ you mean Su Young? Yes, that’s it. I went out with Su Young... Y-O-U-R sister.” She stressed out grinning.

 

“Boh?” It was my turned to be surprise this time. “My sister? I was ranting about it on her like a jealous freak and she didn’t even bother to correct me. I am so going to kill her. Oh... wait a minute. Did Bom and Su Young noona help you take revenge on me?”

 

Her eyes glistened and a wide grin appeared on her lips. “Aigoo~ those two will be the death of me.” Then I heard Dara laughed so hard; it was the happiest laugh I have ever heard in a month. I really missed this side of her.  

 

I chuckled, “Arasso... arasso... I surrender.” When she calmed down, “Okay, next... wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter