To Oh Sehun with love

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

**double update, read chapter before too^^**

To my beloved Hunnie,

The reasons behind loving you is so hard to explain. My words don't seem like enough but I guess I can try to show all the reasons so don't hold it against me if I happen to mess up, okay?

1. I love you for accepting me and for not turning your back on me when I admitted to liking you.

2. I love when you cuddle with me in both the cold and burning hot, even if I complain about it afterwards.

3. I love the way you kiss me. When it's just the two of us or in a crowded room, how your hands always end up on my hips and hold me close.

4. I love your possessiveness even if it gets a little out of hand sometimes and I want to smack it out of you.

5. I love how even if I'm able to protect my self, you're always there standing in front of me. Protecting me from the world outside our bubble.

And most of all,

6. I love you for you, just as you love me for me.

I'll never regret falling in love with you.

So don't ever regret falling in love with me, okay?

Forever and ever, 

Huang ZiTao.

 

**A/N: I am now caught up^^ update for today and yesterday are now up~ please enjoy:D gonna go sleep now, see you tomorrow! Leave comments! And thank you to everyone^^**