Messy Twister

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

"Taozi, why is there a giant white sheet spread out on our living room floor?" Was the first thing Sehun asked when he walked through the door and saw the mess it had become. "And why are you starting to pour paint on it!?"

Tao just glanced up at him and shrugged, like pouring paint into sheets was the most normal thing to do in the middle of their apartment. He took the paint brush laying to the side and shapes the puddles of paint into circles. There was four rows of six circles whose colors went in the order of green, yellow, blue and then red. "Think of it as a project for my art class?"

"They make you pour paint onto sheets and then call it art?" Sehun asked a little bit confused.

"No," Tao rolled his eyes before moving on to the next puddle to form it into a circle, "I didn't say it was an art project, I said to think of it as an art project."

"Still doesn't answer my question as to why all our furniture is pressed against the walls and this is in its place." Sehun answered while gesturing at the mess.

"I'll answer that after we're done," Tao said standing up and grinning down at his work, feeling very proud of it. "Now, let's go get changed!" The panda-eyed male sang while grabbing Sehun by his wrist and dragging him to their room. He had already laid out an outfit for both of them containing clothes they never really wore anymore.

"... We?"

"Of course, I'm going to need your help for this."

"What kind of help?" Sehun asked even though he was already starting to change despite not knowing why he had to exactly. "It better not be that hard. I've already put up with as much work as I can for one day."

"No work at all," Tao smiled while pinning back his hair so that his forehead was free of his hair, "We're going to play a little game of Twister." The older boy walked over to Sehun after he was dressed and pulled his bangs back and clipped them down so they wouldn't be in the way. "All fun and games. No worries."

"Twister with paint?"

"Yeah, one of my friends from class told me they tried it out and had a lot of fun. So, I thought it would be a fun night time game." 

"Well..." I guess there is a first for everything."

"So you're game for it? Tao asked with a smile. "I didn't like the thought of forcing you." 

Sehun shrugged. "I'll do whatever makes you happy, love."

"I know you would," Tao laughed, pressing their lips together shortly, "That's what I love about you."

"You love everything about me." Sehun stated while wrapping an arm around his lover's waist to pull him even closer.

"I wouldn't go that far."

"Hey!" Sehun protested when Tao unwrapped himself from the younger's arms and pulled him back to the living room.

Tao let go of him so he could grab the spinner from the box he had found in the closet. Completely ignoring the look that Sehun was giving him, he asked, "Who goes first?"

"You can go since it was your idea."

"Okay." He flicked the arrow and waited. "Left hand red. Your turn."

Tao got into position, placing his hand in the cool paint as Sehun flicked the arrow for himself. "Right hand yellow."

And so went the game.  

They ended up a tangled mess of limbs, hands and feet covered in the paint of various colors. Some of it mixed together to form an awkward color but neither noticed as they tried not to fall onto each other. Tao stretched his arm out, hand shaking as he tried to grab hold of the spinner that was just out of his reach. Sehun, who was practically on top of Tao shifted just a bit to give a bit more room but lost his balance. His hand slipping in the wet paint and down they went. Tao landing in the paint flat on his back while Sehun landed on top of him. His face falling into the paint just above Tao's shoulder. Sehun could hear and feel the laughter escaping Tao as they continued laying there.

The younger of the two finally, after what seemed like forever, propped himself up while trying to wipe off most of the paint with the inside of his shirt.

Tao was just smiling up at him with that Sehun loved so much. Specks of paint coating his black hair and his cheeks flushed from the laughing. Sehun couldn't keep himself from leaning down and capturing Tao's lips with his own. One of his paint covered hands reaching up to tangle in Tao's hair while the other slipped underneath the panda's shirt to touch the bare skin just above his jeans.

Tao reached forward too so that he could wrap his fingers into Sehun's hair so that their lips stayed together. They moved in sync, smile gracing their lips when they finally pulled apart and Sehun had to laugh when he saw traces if paint around Tao's lips that had rubbed off when they kissed.

"I love you like this," Sehun whispered, a hand reaching up and brushing against his lover's lips. A little red and swollen from their kisses.

"So you don't love me any other way?"

"Of course I do, but I love you better when you're all flushed underneath of me." Sehun grinned.

"I should of known," Tao sighed sadly, but the small smile on his lips told Sehun he wasn't really upset.

"We could go do some other things now, you know..." The younger said, taking a quick look around them, "it looks like the game is pretty much over already."

Tao tapped his finger against his chin as if he was in thought. "Hmm..."

"Oh, come on!"

"Okay~!" Tao sang while flinging his arms around Sehun's neck and yanking him down so that they were pressed together.

And as they say, the rest is history.


***A/N: I'm back! The rest is coming soon~ btw, have you ever played twister like this? I've done it and it's really fun XD You should try it out, k? You'll have a blast. Thank you to everyone~ leave comments so I know how I'm doing^^ (btw thank you for wishing me well:3)***