Couple what...?

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

Sehun was certain that the gift he had picked out, with the help of Luhan, for his sixth month anniversary with Tao was almost perfect. Now all he had to do was hope that Tao thought the gift was as great as he did when he gave it to him later that night. The thing he picked out was a set of couple rings from a little place Luhan had found awhile back. They were plain silver bands except for the half formed hearts on each ring that connected and formed a whole heart when the rings were placed side by side. A small diamond was set in the curve of each half heart also. The rings really were beautiful and his friends even agreed when he showed them to the group at the cafe earlier that morning. Luhan assured him nearly a dozen times that there was no way Tao wouldn't love them when he saw them.

And so Sehun pulled on all the courage he could find when he opened the door to his apartment. "Taozi? Are you home?"

The apartment was dark except for the faint light coming from the kitchen. "Yeah! I'm in the kitchen."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." Sehun repled back before pulling off his shoes and tossing his bag in it's usual spot by the door. He smiled when he reached inside his back pocket and closed his hand around the little black box containing the rings. Sehun whispered to himself a few words of encouragement before heading off to his boyfriend.

The moment Sehun walked into the kitchen, he was automatically hit with the full force of his boyfriend's weight as the older boy threw himself at his lover. His arms wrapping around Sehun's neck and body pressing fully against his. "Happy anniversary, Sehunnie!"

Sehun laughed before wrapping his own arms around Tao's waist to keep him from pulling away. They shared a few short but sweet kisses when Sehun finally noticed the faint light coming from the kitchen table. Sitting on the table was a cute little cake with a single lit up candle. Chuckling, the younger boy kept an arm around Tao's waist while tugging him to the table. "Is this for me, love?"

"Yep! Minseok hyung helped me make it yesterday when you were out with Luhan hyung. Do you like it? I know it's not much but-"

Sehun cut him off with a quick kiss. "I love it, really."

"Oh good, I though you wouldn't like it."

"I know the feeling..." Sehun mumbled before leading Tao to the closest chair and pushimg him to sit down. "I have something for you, Taozi."

 

Tao smiled brightly. "Really? What is it?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand, okay?"

"Fine, fine." Tao rolled his eyes before closing his eyes and holding out his hand in front of Sehun.

Sehun pulled out the little black box and slipped one of the rings onto to Tao's finger. He watched as Tao's nose scrunched up in confusion at the foriegn feeling of cold metal against his finger. "You can open your eyes now, Taozi."

Tao opened his eyes and looked down at his hand. His eyes went wide and the hand that the ring wasn't on flew to his mouth in surprise. It felt like forever before Tao looked up at Sehun with a small smile, his eyes a little wet in the corners from the tears he was trying to hold in. "This is for me?"

"Yeah, I have a matching one." Sehun replied before holding up his own ring and slipping on his finger. "They're even engraved. You have my name and mine has your name etched on the inside."

"I never thought of you as the couple ring type, Hunnie." Tao smiled through his tears of happiness.

Sehun shrugged. "It was actually Luhan hyung's idea but I was all for it if it was for you."

"Thank you." Tao leaned forward and gave Sehun a kiss.

"It's nothing really."

"They were probably really expensive...."

"I was saving up for something special."

Tao frowned. "I don't really think you're being honest."

"It wasn't really that much. If it makes you feel better, Luhan hyung helped bring the price down because he knows the owner of the shop we went to."

"Maybe a little bit."

"Good. Now, how about we eat that cake?"

 

A/N: Hello~ Guess who got their internet back so she doesn't have to type everything on her laptop and then retype it on her phone? This girl! Guess who also broke her little finger and whose left ring finger is also black and blue? This girl again!  TToTT

So yeah... typing with one hand... i have two days in a row off so  please expect all the updates I've missed to be appearing... <3 So... thank you for the the comments, subscribers and votes~ Leave more comments on what you think :3