Undecided and Chocolate Flavored Kisses?

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

"Taozi, have you decided on what you want yet?" Sehun asked as he watched his boyfriend stare at the cafe menu with big eyes. ZiTao glanced at him before shaking his head and pouting cutely. "Baby, there is going to be a long line if you don't make up your mind soon."

"But I don't know what I want yet~!" Tao whined.

Sehun shook his head before turning to the barista and smiling. "Make that two hot chocolates, please."

"Sehun-"

"No. You wouldn't decide so I made a decision for you."

"But-"

"You like hot chocolate, remember?"

"But I want-"

"Just drink the hot chocolate, okay?"

"Fine."

"Good," Sehun said as he grabbed Tao's hand and interlocked their fingers, tugging him away from the counter so the next person could place their order. The two stood side by side quietly while waiting for their order, hands swinging back in forth between them. Sehun glanced over at Tao who looked like he was in deep thought about something. "Taozi, what are you thinking about so hard?"

"If I ask you to do something, will you?" Tao asked, looking at Sehun from the corner of his eye.

"Of course."

Tao smiled sweetly. "If I burn my tongue on my hot chocolate, will you kiss it better?"

"Chocolate flavored kisses you mean?" Sehun asked with a sly smile.

"Always."

 

A/N: Short, short and hopefully sweet? Tomorrow will be longer, I promise~~~! <3

Also, I'll be adding a section of 'Random Fact about the Author' at the end because I feel like reader's should now a little about the author whose stories they're reading ^^ So.

Random Fact about the Author: If you didn't know already, my OTP is Taohun because asdfghjkl, they are so freaking perfect that its unbelievable! <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE~ So if you wanna talk taohun, i'll be happy too :3

SoUntil tomorrow, have a good night/day~