My first kiss went a little like this.

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

"Would you go on a date with me?"

Tao froze in what he was doing, turning around slowly so that he was face to face with the one and only Oh Sehun. "W-what?"

Sehun grinned. "Playing hard to get I see."

"N-no... I-I just d-don't believe what m-my ears are hearing." Tao stuttered innocently. He really couldn't believe his ears. Oh Sehun was one of those kids loved by students and teachers alike. The kid kept good grades in all his classes and had the looks of a greek god. (At least in Tao's opinion.) He was poplular, had girls swooning as he passed by and almost all the guys wanted to be him. Sehun was a pretty nice guy too, never once had Tao seen him act like a jerk toward anyone. Maybe that's one of the reasons why Tao had been hiding a secret crush on the boy for nearly a year now.

"I don't know why you're thinking like that, who wouldn't want to ask out someone as cute as you." Sehun answered seriously. "But I still want to know your answer. Yes or no? Please say yes, okay? I'll treat you right, promise."

"C-cute?" Tao asked while blushing furiously. He couldn't believe his long term crush was calling him cute! What on earth was going on? "A-are you sure you're a-asking the right person? Or is t-this some sort of j-joke?"

"It's no joke." Sehun said with a frown. "Why would you think it was a joke?"

"W-well," Tao started quietly, pushing his glasses up his nose, "N-no one's ever asked me out b-before... I'm also not that popular and I don't have that many friends."

Tao could feel the stares coming from the girls who hadn't left the room for the lunch break. It felt like he was being taken apart piece by piece by their judging glares. Usually, he tried to stay out of everyones eyes so he wouldn't be subjected to their harsh words but right now he was being put smack dab in the middle. Why? Because the school heart throb was asking him out. That was likely to put him as public enemy number one in all the eyes of all girls at his school. He really didn't want that. So it was probably best for him to say no to Sehun's advances, right? Even if saying no to his crush broke his heart. It would be better for the both of them in the long run.

"I don't care about that. I like you. That should be the only thing that matters, right?" Sehun replied easily. Without warning, he grabbed ahold of Tao's wrist and dragged him to his feet. "But if that doesn't change your mind, I have other methods."

Tao was flustered from the sudden action. "W-what are you doing? Let me go, class is going to start again soon! We can't skip it!"

"It's fine, it's fine. I'll have you back in time!" Sehun laughed to himself. "That even rhymed."

Tao couldn't say a word. The only thing coming out of his mouth sounded something like: "ASDFGHJKL!"

Huang ZiTao was usually very calm but right now he was freaking out. Who wouldn't freak out when they were being dragged somewhere against their will? Even though the guy doing the dragging was extremely good looking. That really shouldn't be a reason to enjoy it though.

He wasn't really sure where Sehun was dragging him off to but he had a strange feeling that it was the rooftop. That's were everyone went to get some privacy and surprisingly, not that many people used it during lunch break like many would think. "Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere!"

"Somewhere, where?"

Sehun looked back at him with a little grin and a flirty wink. "Fine, fine. I'm taking you somewhere we can have a little bit of privacy so I can change your mind."

"C-change my m-mind?" Suddenly Tao feared for his innocence.

"You look like I'm going to kill you or something." Sehun chuckled, still dragging him through the empty school hallway.

Tao looked at him wide-eyed. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Of course not silly." Sehun answered easily. After a little more walking Sehun finally stopped in front of a door to an abandoned classroom. Sehun pushed him through the door, hand on the small of Tao's back. "Alright then, in you go."

Tao stumbled a bit from the push but managed to regain his balance before face-planting. The panda-eyed male turned around slowly, "Can you please-"

But before he could get the words out, Sehun's lips were on his. Tao could pratically feel his eyes doubling in size and in his shock he couldn't respond properly to kiss being planted on him. After a few minutes of an unresponsive Tao, Sehun decided to up his game. One of his hands dropped to hold Tao by the waist while the other grabbed him by the neck and yanking him closer so that their bodies were pressed flush against each other. Within a few seconds, Tao seemed to come out of his shock, responding to the kiss he had imagined so many times before. The panda-eyed boy could feel Sehun's tongue dart out quickly before pulling away so that the two of them could get much needed air into their lungs.

Sehun pressed their foreheads together, a big grin on his lips. "Can I please what?"

Tao could tell that his face was beet red. He bit his lip before whispering, "Can you please kiss me again?"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. All depends on your answer to the question I asked you earlier."

"What question?"

"The question to wether or not you would want to go on a date with me and possibly be my new boyfriend?"

Tao couldn't help but grin and reply in a teasing voice. "I don't remember the 'be my boyfriend' part, you know."

Sehun shrugged his shoulders. "Comes with the dating part."

"Yes." Tao replied. Who cares if he became public enemy number one. If he could continue kissing this male god, none of that mattered anymore.

Sehun looked surprised for the first time. "What?"

"I said yes. Yes to going on a date with you and yes to being your boyfriend."

They grinned at each other for a few minutes before leaning in and sharing another kiss. Then another and another until the bell signally the end of the lunch break ended and they had to rush back to the classroom. They entered hand in hand, not caring about the stares or the teacher ranted about being late to class. All that mattered now was that the two of them were together and happy.

A/N: I know I said the next one was going to be wolf!au but I forgot and wrote this instead... My bad XD I hope you enjoy the chapter :3 It's kind of short but its nearly midnight and I just got back from a trio of halloween scares! It was really fun~ Also...On one of the other sites I have an account to, DeviantART, someone asked me what I looked like... I told them a person but then they told me I was being a smart mouth XD SO I just told them to look me up on Instagram. The same goes for you guys if you happen to be curious as to what I look like, sometimes people get curious and I really don't mind. My Instagram is for everyone to see  anywayso you can go see what I look like or even follow me if you like~! Instagram ID: panda_k3y (Most definitely sure, you may need to capialize the p or k...)

SO. I'm gonna go now. Have a nice night/day alright? bye, bye~

Chibi-Idol