Snow White

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

***Double update! Read the one before too~***

At the young age of eight, Sehun found his own Snow White in the form of a nine year old boy named Huang ZiTao. Huang ZiTao was a truly beautiful boy in Sehun's eyes. Messy black hair, dark brown eyes and dressed in all white. It was the first day of school and Sehun couldn't keep his eyes off the boy. They surprisingly shared a couple classes which made Sehun's task of watching the boy easy. It also seemed that Taozi, nickname given by Sehun, didn't mind the attention at all. He seemed to like it quite a lot actually. 

"Taozi!"

"Yes?"

"Let's go on the swings!"

Tao looked at him with big eyes. "But I don't know how to swing, Hunnie!"

Sehun grinned wildly while grabbing Tao's hand and dragging him toward the swing set smack dab in the middle of the playground. "It's okay, I'll push you!"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"Okay." Tao smiled happily, his little hand holding onto Sehun's tightly.

When they reached the swings a group of older kids were already there but they weren't playing on them so Sehun thought it was okay to go on them. Apparently he was wrong when one of the older kids, Sehun recognized him as Choi Siwon hyung, raised up an arm to block their path.

"Where did you think you two are going?"

Sehun looked up at him with a bright smile. "We were going to play on the swings!"

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because he said so!" Another boy, Kim Heechul, said from beside Siwon. "So go away!"

"But no one is on them!" Sehun argued back a little bit confused. Why weren't these big kids letting him and Taozi on the swings? It wasn't like anyone was using them.

"So?"

"So that means we can use them."

"No it doesn't, shortie."

"Fine. You big meanie, I'll go tell!" Tao finally cut in with a pout. He was about ready to go get one of the teachers on duty when a hand caught his wrist and dragged him toward the group of big kids. The little panda-eyes boy struggled in the hold. "Let me go! Hunnie!"

Sehun glared up at them. Trying to act as tough as he could seeing as most of the older boys stood towering over him and were a lot bigger. "Let go of him or I'll-"

"You'll what? Cry until we finally leave? Go ahead." A boy remarked.

"No-" Sehun started but was once again interrupted.

"Don't worry about it boys, little shortie here can't do anything." Siwon said before walking over to Tao. "Aren't you to pretty of a girl to be hanging around a kid like him?"

"I'm not a girl!"

"Oh? Then I guess we should teach you a lesson."

One of them raised their fist and that's when Sehun launched himself at the one who dared hurt his Taozi, his Snow White. The one he jumped seemed to shocked to stop himself from falling, taking both Sehun and Tao, who was standing in front of them, down with him. A few of the other kids tried pulling Sehun off of the kid but his grip never loosened. His fingers latching into the kids hair and pressing his face into the sand.

"I told you not to touch Taozi, he's mine!" Sehun yelled.

It took two teachers and a student to finally pull Sehun away from the kid who was now coughing up sand from his sudden attack.

Sehun was still struggling against the people restraining him. Kicking out at the bully who was just out of Sehun's reach. Looking at his friend with worry, Sehun noticed that Tao hadn't moved from his spot on the ground and his eyes were closed. "Taozi!"

The teachers, seeing that the little beast's attention was taken away from the injured kid, let him go. Sehun immediately ran to Tao's side and dropped to his knees. "Taozi? Taozi, wake up! Please?"

But his eyes stayed closed and Sehun thought he could have cried. His right year old self couldn't handle all of this in one day. Then he remembered the Snow White story his mom always used to read to him at night. Looking down at Tao he leaned forward and pressed his lips awkwardly against his friends. It was his first kiss so it was to be expected. When he finally pulled away a few seconds later, watching as Tao's eyes fluttered open.

"Hunnie?"

"Yeah, Taozi?"

"Did you mean what you said? About me being yours?"

"Yeah."

They shared another kiss through the small smile they shared.

And so both Tao and Sehun remember.

The one thing to always wake the other up no matter what.

A true loves kiss, as read about in fairy tales.


***A/N: two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll~ I hope you liked it?^^ please leave comments on what you think, ok? :3 remember, requests are welcomed~! Maybe a third chapter tonight?***