Of roses and ...?

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

***triple update! Check the two chapters before~***

Sehun waved the dozen roses in front of Tao with a bright smile. "These are for you, love."

"What's the occasion?" Tao said glancing up from his notebook with a small smile playing on his lips. He took the flowers, leaning forward to peck Sehun on the lips as he did so.

"No reason at all really." Sehun answered while dropping beside ZiTao on the couch, throwing an arm around his boyfriend's shoulders. "What are you up too, baby doll?"

Tao grinned. "Just studying for a test. What about you?"

"Happy to be in the presence of my beautiful boyfriend who I've missed all day." Sehun laughed, pressing a lingering kiss to Tao's cheek and then capturing his lips. He nuzzled his nose into Tao's messy black hair that he hadn't styled that day, breathing in the smell that was Tao. Vanilla and a hint of peach. "I've been wanting to see you all day. Why didn't you come by the café today? I had everything ready for you too."

Tao shut his notebook, taking off the fake glasses he used because he thought they made him look 'smart' or something like that. Sehun didn't really know the reason but whatever. "Sorry, I've been studying all day... Leaving the house or even moving from this spot slipped my mind."

"That's not normal, love..."

"Sure it is!"

"Not really..." Sehun laughed while drawing his boyfriend closer, his fingers dancing against Tao's arm. "But you've never been normal do I guess I'll have to accept your weirdness, right?"

"Yes, indeed you do. Also because you love me, right?"

"That too, I suppose." Sehun laughed before kissing away the pout his boyfriend was giving him. "I do have another surprise for you though."

"And what might that be?" Tao hummed.

"For me to know and for you to find out." Sehun smirked, standing up and pulling Tao up along with him. "It's in the bedroom if you're wondering."

"A surprise in the bedroom? Sehun, I'm not in the mood for that sort of thing."

Sehun faked an appalled look. "Huang ZiTao, do you think that's the only thing on my mind? I'm offended, really." 

"Whatever you say, sweat heart. I know how your mind works."

"Fine, believe what you want but that's not what the surprise is," Sehun said with a shake of his head. He pulled Tao along down the corridor until they reached their bedroom door. The younger reached up and covered Tao's eyes with his hands. "Now, no peeking till I say so, got it?"

"Got it."

Sehun led his boyfriend into the room before placing them in the middle of it so that they were facing the bed where Sehun's surprise was waiting. "Ok, in three, two, one!"

When Tao saw what was laying on the bed his eyes grew twice their original size. Sitting on the bed was a giant stuffed panda and he when he said giant, he meant giant. Luke more than half his size giant. "Oh my gosh, Sehun, how did you even get it in here?"

"I have my ways."

"What ways are those exactly?"

"It's only for me to know, my love." Sehun grinned and placed a kiss on his lover's lips. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Tao gushed while throwing his arms around Sehun's neck.

"Good to hear, so what about a little thank you?" The grin on Sehun's are said everything about what kind of 'thank you' he was expecting and Tao wasn't one to deny his loving boyfriend anything.

In the end though, how did Sehun manage to get that giant thing inside the apartment without Tao's knowledge who had been home all day? People may never know... (Or take a wild guess and say the window...)


***A/N:triple update! :D oh my gosh~! Anyway... That's it for tonight. More chapters tomorrow probably so I can get caught up... This one is short and I apoligize~.~ have a good night~ leave comments, please~? requests welcomed<3<3<3**