Jealous and a bit of other things mixed in

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

Sehun could feel his blood boiling as he stared hard across the table at Luhan and Tao who were chatting happily over coffee, completely ignoring his existence. He should have known that this was going to happen when he agreed to accompany them on their monthly shopping trip but it was his turn after all... Xiumin had even tried to warn him against it when he found out that his youngest friend had agreed to such madness. He even even offered him an extra shift at the café as an excuse to escape. Sehun realises now he should of taken the offer because dealing with Luhan and Tao's affection toward one another was hard. It made his stomach churn whenever Tao would carelessly throw out an 'I love you' to Luhan or when his deer hyung would laugh and press kisses to Tao's cheek or forehead. How can two people be that friendly and not have feelings toward each other? Sehun didn't really understand it either but he knew the two of them were just friends. But that still didn't stop him from seeing every time it happened.

He was about ready to try and enter the conversation when his phone went off. Swiping his finger to unlock the phone he saw that he had just received a text message from Minseok.

 

To:Sehun
From:Minseok hyung
How u enjoying it day out with the 'girls'?

 

Sehun could tell that his hyung was poking fun at him.

 

To:Minseok hyung
From:Sehun
It's horrible T^T I should have taken you up on your offer... Save me?

To:Sehun
From:Minseok hyung
No way~ You're the one who got yourself into this mess so easily so you can just as easily get out, right? ;) BYE~ p.s. Don't lose 'em, k?

 

Sehun stared down at the message before slipping it back into his pocket. There was no sense in texting his hyung back because he would ignore it anyway. Probably enjoying his day away from his clinging and crazy boufriend. He glanced up to ask Tao about what time they were going to leave only to see that the two were no longer sitting across the table from. Sehun's jaw dropped. He had just lost his boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend! How will he even begin explaining this to Minseok!? There was a reason why those two were always accompanied by another friend every time it was just the two of them. Every time it was just the two of them they always seemed to end up in serious trouble.

"Tao? Taozi, where are you? Luhan? Oh come on!" Sehun jumped to his feet, leaving the bags he had been forced to carry behind as he rushed out of the café. His eyes scanned around the mall as he rushed through the crowd to find his beloved boyfriend and hyung. "Tao! Luhan! Where are you guys!?" But he didn't once catch sight of any familiar faces. "Ugh! Where could they have gone!?"

That's when he heard it. That familiar screech would usually hurt his ears but right now it was a blessing to hear. He followed the voice to a little space tucked away from most of the mall traffic.

There he found Tao and Luhan cornered by two guys. Luhan had his hands on his hips yelling at the two of them while one guy had his hand wrapped tightly around Tao's wrist.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Sehun growled, stomping over and ripping the hand that was touching his boyfriend off and situated himself between his friends and the two guys. Sure they were bigger than him but he was running on anger and his protectiveness had already kicked in. "Don't you dare lay a finger on my boyfriend or friend. Why are you even after them? They're obviously out of your league!"

"What did you just say to me?" One of the guys hissed.

"I told you to leave them alone and that they were obviously out of your league." Sehun repeated.

"Why you-" The one who had been holding onto Tao earlier raised a fist but didn't get anywhere when another voice interrupted.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Sehun glanced over and never had he been so happy to see his weirdo friends in all his life. There stood the diva Baekhyun and Chanyeol looming behind him like some kind of oversized guard dog. "I know you weren't about to hit my friend, were you? 'Cause if you were then I'll be very upset and my boyfriend here doesn't like it when people upset me." 

The two guys backed up a little when Chanyeol took a step around his tiny lover and cracked his knuckles, crazy grin lighting up his face. "Shall we get started?"

Let's just say that the two guys didn't stay long.

Sehun let out the breath he had been holding before turning around to see if Tao was okay. He was met with a scene that shouldn't make him angry after what had happened but it really did. Luhan had his arms wrapped around the panda-eyed male soothing him while Tao just buried his head in his shoulder. With a low growl Sehun grabbed Tao by the back of his shirt and yanked him away from Luhan. Tao looked a little confused by Sehun's sudden possessiveness but didn't do anything about it as he was dragged away, leaving Luhan alone with the baekyeol couple.

"Sehun...? What are you doing?"

"You need to stop clinging to everybody."
Tao looked at him funny. "When I cling to you, you don't complain."

"That's because it's me!" Sehun stopped suddenly in the middle of the crowded mall and pulled Tao in for a breath-taking kiss. When they finally pulled apart, both of them were left panting. "You don't need to be that friendly with people, even if they're your closest friend!"

"..." Tao was quiet before a grin graced his lips. "Oh Sehun, are you jealous?"

"No."

"Oh my gosh, you are! Luhan is going to have a ball when he hears about this!" Tao howled with laughter as Sehun frowned once more.

"Why do you keep mentioning Luhan all the time!? I'm your boyfriend, not him!" Sehun said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know."

"Then why is he in every conversation and why do you spend every minute you're not with me with him?" Sehun muttered.

"He's my step-brother." Tao answered.

"..."

"Didn't I tell you that?" Tao asked while cocking his head to the side.

"No..." Sehun was starting to feel really stupid right now after learning that the person Tao spent all his time with was actually his brother and not his way to close friend.

"Whoops..."

"Yeah, whoops."

And so that is the story of how Sehun learned that Tao's to close friend was actually his overly affectionate older step-brother. Crazy, right?

 

 

**A/N: Here's chapter 5^^ It's like a combination of jealously/protectiveness/jealously again and then a fail ending XD Hope it wasn't to bad :3 My internet stopped working and had to type everything up on my phone last minute :/ So... I'm exhausted. I'll end this now... Bye, bye~**