Misunderstandings and clearing up troubles

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie 
Hey, baby ;)

To:Taozi 
From:Hunnie
I love you -3-

To:Hunnie 
From:Taozi
I'm not talking to you, you jerk!

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie 
You just did!

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
... Shut up, you jerk...

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
Will you stop calling me a jerk? I already said sorry like a million times!

To:Hunnie 
From:Taozi
I refuse to acknowledge your apologies -.-

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
But baby, I've tried so hard T^T And I still get why you're so mad...

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
You know why I'm mad! >:(

To:Taozi 
From:Hunnie
I get you're mad about the missed lunch date, but an apology should be enough!

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi 
I'm not mad about you missing the lunch date! I'm upset about who you ditched me for!

To:Taozi 
From:Hunnie
You're mad that I spent time with Kai? He's my best friend

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
What's so bad 'bout spending time with my best friend once in awhile?

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
Yeah, a best friend who used to, and probably still does, have a crush on you!


Sehun looked up from his phone to glance at his boyfriend who was gloomily moving around the kitchen but not really doing anything. "Kai doesn't like me like that, Taozi, you should know that."

"He does to have a crush on you! He told me so," Tao said while turning on the sink to do the dishes that were starting to pile up. He kept his back faced to Sehun, who he wasn't ready to face yet. He wasn't even ready to talk to him but Sehun was making him. "He also told me to break up with you..."

"Kai wouldn't do that, baby." Sehun assured. He got up off the couch so he could go and help his boyfriend by drying the dishes.

Tao turned his head away so Sehun couldn't see his face. "He did too."

"And why would he do that? He knows I'm perfectly happy with you." Sehun argued.

"Whatever." Tao huffed trying to end the conversation. He really didn't want to put up with Sehun right now.

Sehun growled. "It's not whatever, Huang ZiTao."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Huang ZiTao, you will listen when I say that this is not a whatever matter." Sehun said while grabbing Tao's wrist and turning them so that they were face to face. Tao kept his head down but Sehun just lifted it up so that they were staring into each other's eyes. "I want to know why me canceling one date to hang out with Kai is such a bad thing. And don't use that stupid excuse that Kai has a crush on me. He has a perfectly lovely boyfriend already and you know that."

"I'm afraid okay!?"

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of losing you..."

"Why would you lose me?" Sehun asked a little bit confused by Tao's sudden confession.

"I have a lot of bad qualities.... I feel like there are a lot of reasons to be a little insecure about our relationship..." Tao sniffed, his eyes a little ready as he stared at his boyfriend.

"Taozi..."

"It's stupid I know, just forget everything I said."

"It's not stupid. I wish I had known you were thinking like this sooner so I could show you how wrong you are." Sehun whispered, spinning them around so that he was pressing Tao into the counter beside the sink.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Tao stuttered when Sehun's fingers brushed underneath his shirt and along his sides. "S-stop, we're in the kitchen."

Sehun ignored him completely, teeth latching onto the shell of Tao's ear. "How about you list the things you think are a problem and I prove you wrong."

"W-what?"

"You heard me," Sehun couldn't help but chuckle when he pulled away and saw how flushed Tao was, "Come on then, what's the first thing?"

Tao shook his head. "N-no."

"Taozi." Sehun whined, placing kisses all over Tao's face. "Don't you know it's best to listen?"

"Not really, no." Tao tried to pull away from Sehun but the hold on his waist didn't budge. "O-ok, if I play along will you let me go?"

"Yes, no, maybe." Sehun sang while nuzzling against Tao's jaw.

"I'm really loud."

Sehun grinned. "I don't mind at all, especially during-"

"Don't you even-" Tao flushed even darker.

"Fine, fine. Go on." Sehun sighed a little disappointed. 

"Well, I'm really girly, more so than a guy should be..."

Sehun laughed while pressing a kiss to Tao's forehead. "You're girly enough for the both of us, love."

"I'm really pushy."

"Pushy is sometimes a good thing."

"I don't have a job so you're forced to pay for everything and it makes me feel really bad." Tao said softly while averting his eyes.

Sehun shook his head. "Not your fault. I'm the one who told you that you didn't have to work because I wanted to take care of you."

"You could have anyone you want and it makes me wonder why you would ever settle for me..." Sehun could see the tears threatening to escape but Tao was holding them off.

"I'm not 'settling' for anything, Taozi. I count my lucky stars that I have you in my life. Without you, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. You're the love of my life and no way would I ever let you go, ever." Sehun stated firmly before capturing Tao's lips in a sweet kiss. The tears were finally falling and Sehun reached up a hand so his thumb could brush them away. When they broke apart Sehun whispered to Tao while pressing their foreheads together, "I love you with everything I am, Taozi."

Tao smiled at that, his eyes shining. "I love you too, Hunnie!"


***A/N: woohoo! Hopefully I'll get another chapter up by tonight~ ^^ thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented! Comments=love, so keep it up? Please~? :3 remember, suggested ideas are welcomed~!***