Insecurities

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

"What do you think about 'Oh ZiTao'?" Tao asked as he flipped through the fashion magazine that Luhan had bought him.

Luhan, who was seated across from him, raised an eyebrow before setting his book down and crossing his arms on the table so that he could lean towards his friend. "What brought this up, baby panda?"

Tao shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing how to answer his friend's question. "Haven't you ever wondered how it would feel to have Kim attached to your own name?"

"Not really, no." Luhan answered as he picked up his book again. "Do you always daydream about having Oh attached to yours?"

"Sometimes I do," Tao said with a dreamy little smile, "It's like you belong to that person and in turn they belong to you." Flipping open the magazine, he opened it to the page he had been reading earlier and pointed it out to Luhan. On the page was a model dressed in all white, wedding attire from what Luhan could see. "Plus it would be fun to have a wedding, don't you think?"

Luhan glanced up at his friend and sighed. His friend must be off his rocker to be thinking crazy like this. "Taozi, you know that you can't get married here, right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Then you should give it up. Plus, you and Sehun just started dating, you shouldn't be thinking about getting married already." Luhan said. "It's not like you've been dating for years like Minseok and I. Plus you're a guy, not a girl so having an outfit like that is pretty much impossible."

Tao didn't say anything for awhile but when he did he was staring down longingly at the lady in the wedding dress. "I know, but sometimes I think it would be easier if I were a girl so that Sehun could have a normal relationship... And I know he's been putting up with a lot since agreeing to go out with me. Maybe he would be happier with a girl."

"Tao, I didn't mean-" Luhan started but was interupted.

ZiTao shook his head with a sad smile. "It's true though."

Luhan reached out to lay a hand on his friend's hand that was lying on the table. "Baby, Sehun loves you very much. There's no way he regrets being with you. he's told me before that all the stuff he goes through is nothing compared to having to live without you after knowing how it is to have you. I also highly doubt he would have some stuck up girl instead of a cutie like you." Luhan grinned before reaching up and pinching his cheek. "Plus, if I'm being honest, you're more like a girl than an actually girl."

Tao pouted. "Shut up, hyung!"

"Whatever darling, but look at the time. I gotta go meet up with Minnie. Finish your coffee and go home to lover boy, he's probably dying to have you back in arms length. I'll pick up your bill so don't worry about it." Luhan smiled while leaning over and pressing a kiss to his best friend's forhead. "Bye sweetie~!"

The panda-eyed male called out to his friend as he left, a smile gracing his lips. Tao finished his coffee twenty minutes later and just as he was about to leave the cafe, Tao's phone went off with a message, Sehun's name flashing on the screen.

To: Taozi

From: Sehunnie

Luhan texted me. Baby, you mean the world to me. I wouldn't trade you for the world, you know that right? You're worth so much more than anything I could ever pay and I can't believe that I'm lucky enough to have you.

So come home soon so I can so you just how much I love you~ ;)

Tao couldn't help but smile. Sehun always did know the right things to say to put a smile on his face when he was feeling upset.

And so ZiTao did what he was told to do. He headed home right away so that his boyfriend could show him all the love in the world.

 

A/N: And so here is yet abother update :3 For me its still 30 minutes left of the 4th so its on time :D What do you think about this chapter? The next one will maybe be revolved around jealously as suggested by Xiuminoppassi ^^ Leave your thoughts, they're nice to hear :)

**Random Fact about the Author:I'm obsessed with the show Merlin from BBC (the one with Colin Morgan and Bradley James). I've also enjoyed learning about  Arthurian legend from before that. My taste in things is all over the place, isn't it? XD**

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful night/day~ <3