Forbidden Love [1/2]

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

***I'm back~ I'm not sure if you missed me? But I missed you! Thank you to all those who Subscribed, Voted and Commented! Please comment on my stories~ It make me feel like I'm doing something right (>///<) I'll see you next update! (I'm trying to keep the updates coming so please be patient~) Lots of love!

 

“Sehun ah, where are you going?”

 

            Sehun looked over his shoulder at the boy who had now propped himself up on his elbows, looking at Sehun with curious eyes. He had thought that the boy was asleep and was attempting to make his usual escape. (Sometimes he felt bad for just up and leaving so early in the morning, but hey, what can you do? Especially when you have a fiancé (Though unwilling!) waiting for you back home...)

 

            “Are you going back to the manor?” Tao asked, attempting to get out of the bed and nearly falling flat on his face when his legs got tangled in the sheets. Sehun had shot forward in a blink of an eye, catching the human in his arms. Tao smiled at him gratefully before cuddling up to the vampire with a content sigh. Pressing a kiss to the underside of the vampire’s jaw he continued on: “Why do you have to keep going back there when you don’t want too?”

 

            “Taozi, you know I have to-“

 

            “But why?” Tao whined as he attempted to drag Sehun back toward the bed with those darn eyes of his that had Sehun melting. The vampire wrapped his arms around Tao’s waist to tug him closer, burying his nose into the human’s fluffy black hair and inhaling the sweet aroma that was uniquely Tao. Sehun couldn’t quite place what the intoxicating smell was a mixture of but Sehun knows that he would never get tired of it. The two of them fell into the bed and Tao let out a manly (definitely manly!) squeal when Sehun ended up pressing him into the mattress with his weight. Which felt like stone against Tao’s soft and vulnerable human body. “See? You want to stay in bed just as much as I do!”

 

            Sehun laughed into Tao’s hair. “As welcoming as that sounds-“

 

            “You can’t?” Tao said rather sadly, reaching up to wrap his arms around Sehun’s neck and pulling back far enough so that they could lock eyes. The look in Sehun’s eyes was one he knew all too well. Sighing rather loudly, Tao stretched up to kiss Sehun softly. “I love you, you know.”

 

            “I love you too.” Sehun whispered, leaning forward to follow Tao’s lips as he pulled away which caused Tao to giggle. He accepted the kisses though, sighing happily with each peck Sehun pressed against his lips and along his jaw. “More than you’ll ever know.”

 

            “I highly doubt that, you tend to tell me every day how much you love and adore me.” Tao said with a grin. “You love me more than you fiancé even!”

 

            Sehun groaned. “Why must you always bring that up? You know I don’t love him like that! It’s just some ploy to join our two families, I mean seriously, we’ve been engaged for nearly 50 years and nothing has yet to happen! Pretty sure the guy has his own little vampire boyfriend out there somewhere. He tends to disappear from the manor quiet often or so the butler tells me.”

 

            “Oh?”

 

            “Mhm.”

 

            “Then why do you need to go back? Your fiancé isn’t there-“

 

            “Brother will kill me if I stay gone for three days straight-“

 

            Tao rolled out of Sehun’s arms with a small smile and Sehun knew that look. “Yeah, yeah,” Tao said with a teasing tone, “Go follow your brother’s orders like the good lap dog you are.”

 

            “I am not a dog.” Sehun seethed, nose turned up in the air as he managed to roll out of the bed and attempt to leave once again. Hopefully Tao would allow him to leave with no more acts of ‘seduction’ that would leave Sehun a pile of goo on the floor because honestly, his ‘seduction’ was more of a show of how cute Tao could be. “Those darn flee bitten mutts have nothing on us.”

 

            “Oh yes, the high society of the vampire, right?” Tao asked with a kind of nasally voice, tone still teasing and it left Sehun grinning. (He never truly cared about all the fancy dynamics that came with being a vampire. In all honesty, he didn’t even mind werewolves all that much. His best friend was one after all!) “Oh how I would love to see the glitz and glamour of your life style!”

 

            “Trust me, it .”

 

            “I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had the opportunity to experience it.”

 

            “If I could let you into my world, I would.”

 

            “I know.”

 

            Sehun pushed open the window, almost flinching when realizing that he should have left earlier because of the upcoming dawn. He turned back to where Tao was now spread out across the bed, watching Sehun’s every movement.  “I won’t marry him, you know...”

 

            “I know.”

 

            “I love you?” Sehun tried.

 

            “I love you too, so hurry up and get back to the manor before you burn to a crisp when the sun comes out.” Tao made a shooing motion with his hands that had Sehun sticking out his tongue.

 

            With one last lingering look at the love of his life (Sehun would admit to it. In his long life, he never loved anyone as much as he loved the boy, his Tao, who fell into his world in a storm of colors that Sehun never thought he would experience.) Sehun dropped out the window, landing with a soft thump against the ground.

 

            He looked up at Tao’s window, watching as the lights were and then off again in a matter of minutes. Sehun stood there for another good twenty minutes to make sure there weren’t any suspicious people walking about. (You could never be too sure. Though Sehun was more concerned about someone breaking into Tao’s apartment, because he lived in quite a bad neighborhood or another supernatural being creeping in by following his scent than to be caught for his drop.) Sehun would never allow for someone to hurt his beloved, not even himself.

 

            Sehun finally decided that it was time to head home when the sun started peeking through the clouds. (Thank goodness for the overcast sky!) He looked at the window one last time before blowing a kiss up and turning to leave.

 

            “Goodnight, my forbidden love.”

 

To be continued...?