Texting and Tao's sickness

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

Sehun was wiping tables when he got the first text message from his sick boyfriend who was stuck at home all day completely alone because Luhan refused to go over and keep him company. Something about not wanting to get sick himself or something like that. He glanced up to make sure that Minseok wasn't around before opening his phone to read the text.


To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
Hunnie, when are you coming home? T^T

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
Baby, I'm working a double at Minseok hyung's café today, remember? I won't be home till late, why don't you take a nape to ease the boredom?


He slipped his phone into his pocket after replying just as Minseok entered the room, his eyes immediately landing on Sehun who was still cleaning the same table as before. Minseok leaned against the counter while watching Sehun like a hawk. "Were you on the phone, Sehun ah?"

"No?"

"Why are you making it a question?" Minseok asked while looking at his youngest friend with suspicious eyes. "Doesn't seem like you're very certain with your answer."

"Uh..."

Minseok just sighed before standing up to head back to the kitchen to discuss what should be on the menu for the day with Kyungsoo. "I know ZiTao is sick, Luhan told me about his baby brother's sickness this morning before I came in. As long as you're not on the phone when there are customers, I don't really care. I know you'll get it when you get home if you don't reply to him sometime."

Sehun pulled a face at his hyung. "Then why-?"

"I just wanted to mess with you, Sehun ah~" Minseok said with a wink as he waltzed into the kitchen.

Sehun shook his head at his hyung before turning his attention back to wiping down the tables. He glanced at the clock hanging above the door to see it was reading seven thirty. The café opened at eight on the dot and Sehun still had more than half the tables to prepare before the morning rush they usually got when the doors opened first thing in the morning. He took a few seconds to pull out his phone to see he had at least three missed texts from Tao already.


To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
I knowT^T but I want my boyfriend here to cuddle with me when I'm sick~

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
Sehun? Hunnie? Hunnie ah~? Why aren't you answering my texts??? Are you ignoring me? Is this your way of telling me you're tired of me? You jerk! I hate you! TT^TT

To:Hunnie 
From:Taozi
I'm sorry about the message before... It was my sickness talking... Don't be mad :/ I loveeeeeeee you~ <3<3<3


Sehun rubbed his temples when he felt a headache coming on. He hated when Tao got sick. It meant an emotional mess that Sehun would have to deal with. Plus he would get accusations from the panda that Sehun was getting tired of him or cheating, anything really. A sick Tao was not a normal Tao in the slightest.


To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
Baby, I'm not ignoring you and I'm not getting tired of you either. I'm at work, I can't answer you immediately after you text me.

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie
Plus I love you to much to let you get away that easily. You're MINE. ;)


When Sehun didn't receive a text for more than five minutes, he thought Tao had finally drifted of to sleep which meant he would finally be able to get back to work. But just as he was about to slip his phone back into his pocket the screen lit up.


To:Hunnie 
From:Taozi 
Then come home and show me just how much I belong to you? ;)

To:Hunnie
From:Taozi 
I know you wanna~! ;D


Sehun just shook his head with a smile on his face, putting his phone away without replying. He was now finished with his chore of cleaning tables and was on restocking the napkin dispensers and other things that were needed for the day such as putting away the clean cups an wiping the display case that the pastries were usually kept in. Minseok walked into the main room and threw Sehun's apron at him, already wearing one himself. Suho and Lay, two of Sehun's co-workers, entered soon after with smiles in place as Minseok went to open the door. Sehun placed himself behind the counter near the cash register so he could start taking orders and collecting money as soon as people started arriving.


~*~*~*~*~*~


It was already the afternoon when Sehun realized how bored he was... Usually Tao would come to visit and chat around with everyone, workers and customers alike. But Tao was sick and had sent multiple messages already asking if Sehun could get off early or if he could come over but he told Tao no every time. No to going home early because Minseok would skin him alive and no to Tao coming down to the café because he was sick and it was already freezing outside so Sehun didn't want his boyfriend to get sicker than he already was.

When it was finally time for closing Sehun was itching for freedom. Glancing down at his phone with a smile, he saw only one text from his boyfriend.


To:Hunnie
From:Taozi
I'm feeling better now and I know the café is closing just about now :3 ready to come home and show me how much I belong to you?

To:Taozi
From:Hunnie 
I'm already on my way ;)

 

***A/N: update is here~ if it I'm sorry XD I've been so busy and I feel like things are being rushed :/ I'll try to get better at multitasking :3 thank you for subscribing~<3 leave comments, okay? Motivation :D & if you want an idea to come alive, leave it in the comment section, k?see you tomorrow<3***