The Haunted House

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

A/N: Double update~ Check the chapter before too~! <3

"Are you sure you're up for this, Taozi?" Sehun asked his boyfriend who was shaking in the seat beside him. "I can always call them back and tell them you're not feeling well enough."

Luhan turned around to look at the two of them from his position in the passenger seat of Minseok's car. "No way. We are not driving all the way back to your apartment because you chickened out."

"Luhan hyung!"

Tao waved a shaking hand in Sehun's direction. "No, Luhan ge is right. Anyway, I can do this... I think."

Before Sehun could reply, Minseok had already pulled into the parking lot of the haunted house where Lay and Suho were waiting by their car. Whether they had their tongues shoved down each others throat when they thought no one was around is up to you. Anyway, the two didn't seem to notice they had pulled up until Luhan rolled down the window and shouted out 'Hey! No PDA grandpa' that had the two jumping apart. Well Suho jumping away from where he had Lay pressed against the side of his car and Lay blushing tomato red.

"We're here for the haunted house, not to make out like you two were just doing." Luhan repeated again when they arrived at the front entrance and bought their tickets. They were now waiting in the line which wasn't all that long. Every ten minutes or so they would inch closer to the entrance.

Luhan was bouncing on his feet while holding onto Minseok's arm. "I'm so excited!"

Tao meanwhile was holding tighly to Sehun's elbow and pressing close to his side. His brown eyes wide as they got closer and closer to the entrance to his nightmare. Sehun could feel him shaking and frowned. "Taozi, you don't have to do this if you don't want too."

"No, I'm fine. I can do this. Just a bit shaken is all." Tao assured.

Sehun lifted his free hand and placed it over Tao's whose knuckles were turning white from how hard they were gripping his boyfriend's jacket. "A little bit? Baby, you're shaking like crazy."

"I'll be fine if you're here." Tao replied easily and nuzzling his nose into Sehun's shoulder. "Just don't laugh at me this time, okay?"

"I didn't laugh last time, I swear. I was just smiling okay?" Sehun promised, pressing a kiss to Tao's styled black hair. "But I'll keep you safe, okay?"

"Promise?" Tao asked, glancing up at his boyfriend with puppy dog eyes.

"Promise." Sehun replied while hooking one of his pinkey fingers around one of Tao's and kissing his boyfriend right on the lips.

As soon as he pulled away though, something whacked him on the back of the head. "What the heck!?"

Luhan stood behind them with one hand on his hip and the other still in the air from where he had hit Sehun. "Didn't I just say I'm not putting up with any sort of PDA? Next time I won't just whack you over the head."

Luhan then went back to stand beside his boyfriend but not before shooting another glare toward Sehun and Luhan's direction. They were finally at the entrance and Tao pushed himself, along with Sehun, so that they were in the middle. Luhan and Minseok were in the front while Suho and Lay took up the back. The guide gave them a brief explanation of the rules for when they were inside before pulling back the black curtain that covered the entrance which was nothing but a hole cut into the wall. They were led through a barely lit hallway that looked something like a cave until they reached an open area that had people creeping around slowly. Tao thought they were zombies but he couldn't really tell in the poor light. All he knew was that when they caught sight of them and inched closer, he nearly screamed.

But Sehun was right beside him, holding his hand the entire time. Even moving in front of Tao slightly when one of the people moved just a bit to close for Tao's liking. They entered one room after another, the rooms getting scarier and scarier as they closed in on the exit.

By the time they reached the end Tao could of sworn that his soul had left his body. Sehun had to practically drag him away from the last room by the hand. When they reached outside Tao practically collapsed to his knees, Sehun went down with him and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders and pressing kisses all over Tao's face. Luhan and Lay sat down on either side of them to take a rest while patting the panda on the back.

"You did it baby! You made it out of the haunted house in one piece."

Tao pulled his tear stained face from his boyfriend's shoulder before slowly nodding his head. He nuzzled his face back into his boyfriend's neck, sniffing quietly until his tears slowed to a stop. After a little bit longer, Tao pulled away and wiped his face with the to long sleeve of his sweatshirt. "I'm okay now..."

"Baby bro, I want you to know I'm proud of you. But next time you don't want to do anything that will most likely scare the life out of you, just say so, okay?"

And so that's how the night of the haunted house went.

 

A/N: So short T^T *sigh* I'll try to do better... Anyway... Maybe more chapters tonight? Sorry if the chapters -.- Thanks to the people who commented and subscribed, keep them coming please~