Movies

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

"I can't believe you, Oh Sehun." Tao growled out from his place curled up on the couch, his knees to his chest.

Sehun just chuckled as he stood up from where he had been crouched down putting in the dvd he had chosen to watch. He should of known his boyfriend's reaction would have been something like this seeing as his choice was a scary movie. In his defense though, Sehun had chosen the movie so they could cuddle. Nothing wrong with that, right? His boyfriend thought differently. "Baby, there is a reason I chose this movie."

Tao snorted. "And why is that? So you could scare the living daylight's out of me?"

"No, I did it so we could cuddle." Sehun answered while pressing a kiss to his pouting boyfriend's temple and throwing an arm around his shoulder, fingers tangling in the messy black hair he loved so much. "Nothing wrong with that, right?"

"Whatever," Tao said, but Sehun could see the blush creeping slowly onto his boyfriend's cheeks and couldn't help but grin when the panda-eyed male moved a little closer so that he was curled up against his side. Sehun grabbed the remote and bowl of popcorn he had made earlier from the side table and settling back down. He had just pressed play and Tao already had his face buried into his shoulder, finger's clutching onto Sehun's like his life depended on it. "I can't take this, turn it off!"

"..." Sehun just looked down at him with a lopsided grin. "The movie hasn't even started yet. Why are you so freaked out?"

"There's going to be a jump scare right at the beginning, I know it!" Tao whined, nuzzling his nose into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"It won't be that bad, I promise. I didn't pick a movie that to scary." Sehun said while running his fingers through Tao's hair and pressing kisses all over the side of his face that he could reach. Tao just hummed, pulling his face from Sehun's shoulder so he could peek at the television screen. "See? You can do it."

After that they were quiet as the movie progressed, snacking on popcorn and sharing little kisses when they got tired of the movie. Soon things started picking up and people were goingg left and right by the crazy killer who lived in the shady woods that one should know not to go into but weren't smart enough to realize it. It had Tao screaming at the scary parts and complaining to the characters that they were idiots after it was over. Sehun could only hold his free hand in an attempt to keep himself from laughing outloud at his boyfriend's behaviour. When the movie was nearly over and the main character finally going to go head to head with the killer, the power went out. Tao's scream was so loud that Sehun had to cover his ears.

"OH MY GOSH! THE KILLER IS HERE! I'M TO PRETTY TO DIE! SEHUN DO SOMETHING!!!" Tao cried.

"T-Tao, can't b-breathe-" Sehun choked trying to remove his boyfriend's arms that were wrapped to tightly around his throat.

"NOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE!"

Sehun once again tried to get the killer grip around his neck to loosen with no results. "T-Taozi, it's just that the power went out- It's storming outside."

"YOU'RE LYING!"

"Tao I won't lie to you when you can easily choke me right now!"

"Oh... You're right," Tao finally released his hold after looking outside and seeing that it was indeed storming, "Sorry."

Sehun rubbed his neck that was now sore and no doubt a little red. "You should kiss me until I feel better."

"Alright," Tao smiled with a cute little grin as he leaned forward so that there lips brushed against each others lightly.

And that's how their night ended. Sharing kisses until long after Sehun was feeling much, much better. For other reasons entirely.

 

A/N: This is the chapter to make up for yesterday. The next one will be up after i get back from going to see 'As Above, So Below' with my friend. ^^ I feel like so far the chapters kind of ... hopefully they'll get better :)

Random Fact about the Author: I'm a total anime nut. Love, love, love. Favorite anime couple ever (even though it's not canon(it's needs to be though~)) is probably Eren and Armin from Attack on Titan or Shusei and Hotsuma from Betrayal Knows My Name. is my favorite most definitely. :D Any of you like anime??? If you do let's talk~ Project K, Blue Exorcist and Nabari no Ou are also in my top ten along with AoT and BKMN. :)

Until tonight, good bye~!