Master Sehun? It's not what you think!

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

When Sehun found the cute little kitten outside his university he hadn't planned on taking it home. But then those big and bright blue eyes were staring up at him and something inside him melted. He decided that he couldn't just leave the little thing all alone so he knelt down and scooped the kitten up into his arms before heading home. (Also checking to make sure that no one saw that moment of kindness because he had a reputation to uphold.)

"You sure are a cutie, aren't you?" Sehun asked the kitten who kept staring up at him with those pretty blue eyes. The cat was pure black except for the spot of white of the tip its bent left ear. It seemed a little restless as it kept moving around in Sehun's arms before the boy finally tucked it into his leather jacket in an attempt to keep him warm from the late chilly fall air. "I wonder who could possibly leave something as small and helpless as you all alone."

The cat snuggled into his chest while letting his eyes fall closed like he was trying to fall asleep even though Sehun's walking was probably disturbing him. "How are you sleeping when I'm moving around so much?" Sehun laughed while trying to get his keys out of his pocket without dropping the seemingly sleeping kitten. When he finally managed to get them out the cat was still asleep and Sehun let out a relieved sigh. Sure he didn't know what cats were like if you woke them up but from what one his friends, who owned a rather moody cat himself, had said they could be a real terror. He slipped inside his apartment and pushed the door shut with his foot as quietly as he could. When he saw the shoes by the door he knew that his roommate was already home from his part-time job. "Kai?"

"In the living room, dude!" His friend hollered from down the hall.

"I have something to show you." Sehun replied easily as he pulled off his shoes. "And don't freak out when I show it to you!"

"Uh... Should I be worried?" Kai asked, his voice getting closer.

"No?"

Kai rounded the corner with his hands on his hips. "You don't sound so- What is that?" He asked while pointing to the cat whose head was peaking out of his jacket and looking around with curious eyes.

"It's a cat."

"I know what it is-"

"Then why did you ask?"

"What I meant to ask was what are you doing with a cat?" Kai asked while leaning closer to get a better look and scratching it under the chin with his finger which had the kitten purring.

"I found it outside the university." Sehun answered easily, setting the kitten on the ground so that it could explore it's new surroundings. "I was going to leave it but then those big blue eyes stared up at me and I just couldn't say no..."

"You don't even like cats." Kai pointed out while watching the kitten rub against Sehun's leg, purring happily while its tail did that weird curling back and forth thing that cat tails do. "What are you going to do about it when you get tired of it? You can't just throw it out when you don't want it."

Sehun looked hurt at the comment. "I never said I didn't like cats. And I won't get tired of it nor would I just throw it out. It's to cute for that."

"Uh huh. Well if we're keeping it then it's your responsibility. Oh... And by the way, is it a girl or a boy? 'Cause it needs a name and we can't keep calling it an it." Kai said while reaching down to pick the kitten up and turning it around to see if he could tell what it was. "It's a boy."

"Really?"

"Yep." Kai answered before placing the cat back down on the ground and letting it scamper off to the living room. "Got a name for him?"

"Not really," Sehun said while walking into the living room, Kai right behind him, "Maybe I'll figure out one in the morning." He looked at the kitten who was biting into the couch cushion after managing to get himself up there. "Do you think we should feed it?"

"We don't have any cat food though."

"Milk's good right? It's a kitten after all." Sehun suggested.

"Should be fine, heat it up a little bit though."

"Will do." Sehun saluted before going to the kitchen. He saw the kitten perk up before scrambling down from the couch out of the corner of his eye. He landed ungracefully on it's paws before running after Sehun, nearly tripping over it's own feet to do so. Sehun managed to pour the milk and heat it up to the right temp before placing it by his feet where the cat was moving around between his legs. "Here you go Cutie. Maybe that's what I'll name you. How do you like the name Cutie?" The kitten looked up at him with what Sehun considered judging eyes. "Okay... So maybe a no to the name Cutie then.." He seemed to nod before going back to drink the milk a little to fast. "You must have been hungry, huh?"

Sehun scratched the kitten on top of his head, flicking at his crooked ear lightly. "You done?"

The kitten purred while nuzzling into Sehun's hand, its rough tonuge at his fingers. "Time for bed then."

Sehun picked up the bowl and placed it in the sink then scooped the kitten into his arms before heading off to his bedroom. "See you in the morning, Kai." He called out to the dancer who was already lounging on their small couch. Kai waved at him, not once taking his eyes off the screen.

The kitten sat on his bed, eyes following him as he moved around to get ready for bed. Sehun went to crawl into bed and the cat scooted over to let him in. Luckily his bed was big enough to fit two people but it didn't really matter because the little thing just curled up onto his chest as soon as he settled down. "Alright, alright. You can sleep there." The kitten just seemed to hum before drifting off to sleep, Sehun following soon after with a smile on his lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

So yeah... Sehun wasn't expecting anything like this when he woke up the next morning. Sure, he picks a stray kitten up off the street then brings it home and he was expecting a bit of trouble. Trouble as in using the bathroom anywhere in the house, clawing at things or maybe chewing things up. But he sure as heck wasn't expecting trouble to come in the form of some stranger in his bed. With no clothes on. Okay. This was definitely freaking him out. Last night he went to sleep with a kitten on his chest but now woke up with a boy curled into his side. Sehun took a deep breath. There had to be a reasonable explaination, right? Kai most have been playing a joke on him. But then Sehun noticeed something on the boy's head twitch. No way. There on the boy's head, popping put of his messy black hair were a pair of black cat ears and on the tip of a slightly bent left ear was a white spot. "No way..."

Sehun holds his breath as he slowly peers around the boy, flinching when a long black tail twitches and curls around the boy's waist. That's when he decides that this time was as good as any to scream. And so he does. His loud scream causes the boy in his bed to shoot up, ears folding to press tightly against his head as his eyes scan around the room frantically in search of any danger. And of course the boy's eyes had to be the same unique blue that the kitten had. But he couldn't really focus on that. Kai came running into his room after hearing the scream, a baseball bat in hand. But when Kai's eyes landed on the boy sitting up in the bed, he let out his own scream.

"What is that!? I thought you brought a cat home last night!? Not some kid!" Kai yelled while pointing at the trembling boy trying to hide in the covers.

"I did! Last night he was a cat then I woke up this morning and he was some kind of freaky boy cat thing! What do I do with it!?" Sehun cried.

The two were breathing heavily while staring at each as if communicating with only their eyes as they tried to calm themselves down. Neither of them noticed the boy get off the bed and inch closer to Sehun until the boy grabbed hold of the bottom of his shirt and tugged on it gently. "M-master?"

"W-What?" Sehun asked with surprise. No way had that boy just called him what he thought he called him. "What did you call me?"

"I called you master~!" The boy replied happily, tail swaying behind him and his ears twitching. "Master Sehun!"

"Whoa..." Kai said with wide eyes. "What did you tell this kid before I came in?"

"I didn't tell him anything!" Sehun said while still staring at the boy with wide eyes. "Please. Please don't call me that. I beg of you."

"But why?" The boy asked cutely, his hands still holding onto the bottom of Sehun's t-shirt. "You took me in, so that makes you my master now. Master Sehun."

"All I can say is wow, Sehun, just wow." Kai said before grabbing his bat and backing out of the room. "I really don't want to know now..."

"Wait! What? It's not what you think!" Sehun tried to follow his friend but the kid had a tight hold on him. "Could you, uh, let me go?"

"No."

"Please?"

The boy shook his head, grip tightening. "No. I let mamma go and she never came back. I don't want to lose you too."

"Uh... You're not going to lose me, this is where I live after all..." Sehun said while trying to pry the kids fingers from his shirt. "Uhm, what's your name by the way?"

"Tao!"

"Tao? So you're Chinese?" The boy nodded his head quickly. "Then how do you speak Korean?"

"I grew up here."

"Oh..."

"Yes. Master Sehun, why are you red?" Tao asked.

Sehun was burning red due to the fact that he just remembered the boy wasn't wearing anything beneath the cover he had wrapped around his body. "You need clothes."

"... Clothes...?"

Sehun slapped a hand to his forehead. "It's what I'm wearing."

"Oh! ... They look really uncomfortable.... Do I have to wear them?"

"Yes."

"..But..."

"You need to wear clothes."

"Whatever you say Master Sehun!" Tao sang, finally giving in. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Sehun's cheek. "I really like you, master."

"Will you please stop that!?" Sehun nearly screamed as Tao scurried out of the room, giggling all the way. "And get back here! You need clothes!"

"Master Sehun, Master Sehun, Master Sehun~!"

And so it goes that Sehun got himself a catboy, who he didn't know was a catboy, that liked to call him Master Sehun. What more could happen?

 

A/N: Yo, yo, yo~Update with catboy!Tao <3 I'll try and update again tomorrow soooo good night until next time. Leave comments please~ <3 Thank you to everyone~ Have a nice night/day!

btw, next chapter... Jealous &Protective Sehun for StephieC ~

Remember, I take requests~

<3 <3<3