Who are you...?

Drabble collection: TaoHun edition

Sehun was wiping down the counters at the cafe after the lunchtime rush when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He glanced back over his shoulder to make sure Minseok or Kyungsoo weren't around before pulling out his phone and opening the text his boyfriend had sent him.

/To:Hunnie

/From:Taozi

/What time are you getting home?

/To:Taozi

/From:Hunnie

/Getting off at 1. Why?

/To:Hunnie

/From:Taozi

/Oh... Okay, well I have someone for you to meet when you get home^^

/To:Taozi

/From:Hunnie

/Who?

/To:Taozi

/From:Hunnie

/Babe, I really wanna know who. Please?

/To:Hunnie

/From:Taozi

/Nah. It's not a surprise if I tell you~ Can you pick up some drinks? I already have a late lunch made for us and our guests :3 Hurry, hurry~ One of them is already here! See you later~ Love you<3

Sehun stared down at his phone. Why would Tao just now tell him that they were having guests? He sighed. He shouldn't be surprised honestly. His boyfriend was always like this. Informing him of things last minute and then asking for him to grab the things he would forget. Sehun ran a hand through his hair while slipping his phone back in his pocket. It was already 12:45 which meant his shift was almost up. He put the towel back in its usually place on rail beside the sink as Baekhyun walked out of the double doors leading to the kitchen while trying to tie his apron correctly.

"Hey, Baek-hyung." Sehun said with a little smile.

"Ah, Sehunnie," Baekhyun gave a warm smile to the younger boy, wrapping him in a hug. "Getting ready to go see your lovely boyfriend, yes? Remember to tell Taozi hello for me!"

Sehun grinned. "Yep! And I always do, don't I?"

"Mhm. Now why don't you go on home and keep my darling angel entertained?" Baekhyun laughed while tidying up the register from where Sehun, and sometimes Kyungsoo, had carelessly stuffed money into the correct slots during the lunch rush.

"I would love too. But apparently we're having guests tonight."

"Guests?"

"Yep."

Baekhyun tapped a finger to his chin. "Anyone we know?"

"Probably not. He said that it was someone he wants me to meet. So I'm guessing we've probably never met before..." Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

Baekhyun got a sly grin on his face. "What if it's one of his ex-boyfriend's? That'll be a fun time won't it? Spending time with just the three of you."

Sehun looked disgusted by the thought of it. "I highly doubt that."

"You never know though."

"Tao wouldn't do that..."

Baekhyun shrugged. "Maybe not usually but what if he just ran into the guy again and thought it would be fun to catch up? You better hold on tight to your man, maknae."

Sehun sent Baekhyun one last look before heading into the back to grab his things from his locker. Minseok was seated at the only table in the small employees room, jotting down notes in his notebook. He glanced up when Sehun entered the room. "Sehun ah, going home already?"

"Yep." Sehun put in the combination to his locker so he could grab his bag and hanging his apron inside before closing the door.

Minseok nodded. "I heard from Luhan that Tao invited some friends over tonight."

"Really?"

"Mhm." The oldest hummed. "And I know how you get with people who are to close to your dear boyfriend. I want to remind you not to go crazy on them. I rather enjoy having you as an employee and friend."

Sehun grinned. "How does me going crazy stop me from being your friend and employee?"

"You would most likely be in jail if you went crazy on them."

The youngest seemed to think about it before nodding in agreement. "You're probably right."

"I usually am, aren't I?" Minseok asked with a little grin. "Anyway, go have fun with you boyfriend. I'm giving you tomorrow off so enjoy yourself."

Sehun thanked his friend/boss before flinging his bag over his shoulder and saying his farewells. He stopped by the small 24-hour store about ten minutes from his apartment to pick up a few drinks. When he finally made it home and let himself in, he was already on edge. Walking down the short hall to the living room, he wasn't expecting to find a tall, dark and rather handsome man to be sitting on his couch. The guy was even petting the couple's cat that didn't usually take well to strangers. The man stood up quickly, the cat still tucked in his arms. He was taller than Sehun by quite a lot with black hair styled just so and an outfit that made him look like he belonged on a run-way rather than sitting on Sehun's couch.

"Who are you?"

"Uhm..."

"Hunnie! You're home!" Tao came bounding into the room so that he could fling his arms around his boyfriend and give him a light kiss on the lips. "How was your day?"

"It was good," Sehun answered while pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead, his eyes never leaving the man standing awkwardly beside their couch. He wrapped an arm around Tao's waist before asking, "Baby, who's our guest?"

"Huh? Oh! Right. Sehun this is an old friend of mine." Tao said while turning around slightly in Sehun's arms. "He use to go to school with us. I'm not sure if you remember though, he transferred here for only year from China until he graduated."

The man held out his hand. "Kris. Nice to meet you."

"Sehun. Tao's one and only, his forever boyfriend. Never going to break up ever." Sehun said. "Nice to meet you too."

Tao looked a little confused but kept a smile on his face. "Ah, so Kris. When is your companion going to get here so we can start dinner?"

Kris' eyes left Sehun to smile at Tao when he answered. "He said he would be here in just a bit."

"Mm. Okay. I'll go put the finishing touches on dinner. You guys get to know each other, okay?" Tao grinned before skipping off to the kitchen.

There was an awkward silence for quite a bit before Sehun finally broke it. "So... How do you know Tao?"

Kris glanced up from where he was playing with the cat. "Huh?"

"I asked how you knew Tao."

"Oh, Taozi," Kris grinned and Sehun could hear something in his mind crack just a bit from this model-like man calling his boyfriend by his nickname. "We were in one of the school club's together. I must admit after seeing him after such a long time, he's still as cute as he was back then. I hung around him a lot because we were both Chinese, you know. I can honestly say I may have even had a crush on him at one point. Even asked him out."

Sehun grit his teeth. "You asked him out?"

"Yep but I was flat out rejected, told me he was in love with someone else."

"Really now?"

"Mhm. He didn't even need to tell me who it was. I already knew that I didn't stand a chance. I remember seeing you guys in the hallways. You weren't even dating and yet you were always by his side. Like a loyal dog to it's master."

Sehun kept his mouth shut. He remembers those days. He would always be around Tao 24/7 even though they didn't have any friends or classes in common. When Tao finally asked him out, Sehun thought he couldn't be happier but living with Tao and was a dream come true. And he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his panda-eyed boyfriend.

"I'm glad he ended up with someone as wonderful as you. Just remember to keep him happy, okay?" Kris asked while he stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I may not like him like that anymore but that doesn't mean I won't beat up anyone who dares mess with his heart."

"Never thought of it." Sehun grinned.

"Good."

After another twenty minutes or so, there was a knocking at the door. Turns out that the other guest for the night happened to be Kris' boyfriend of two years, Chen. They had a lovely little dinner before the couple said they needed to leave. Saying there good byes at the door, Kris whispered into Sehun's ear that he needed to take care of Tao to which Sehun replied that he would even with his own life on the line.

A/N: I feel like this ... UGH >.< It's kind of jealously based? I don't know anymore XD The next one is a wolfau so... I will be putting protective Sehun cause of certain reasons ;) OH! and see the hiatus didn't last long, right? :D Things have been good besides having a hole drilled into my nail today... that was a weird experience... anyway... see you later~<3 BTW if you want something with a little bit more that s still taohun check out my fic A Lot Can Happen over the phone~

Chibi-Idol