030

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I now only had a month left till my due date. During these few months, I realized many things. 

The most important thing I realized is that people around me were continually helping me out. Baejin always helped me by going to the weekly check ups. Her sister who went through a teen pregnancy like me always listened to my stories. I really understood why Baejin was always trying to help me out. It seems like that I really resemble her older sister...

 

However , even with all the help, this whole process was nerve wracking. From the limited knowledge I have of child birth, I know that the pain is unimaginable.

But even though I had challenges of always being tired, I didn't give up on my studies.

My dream is to become an elementary school teacher.

 

In a week or so, I will be taking the college entrance exam. I studied as much as I can, but because of my pregnancy, I wasn't able to study as much as I wanted. 

I was so nervous. This test was extremely important to me, because I wanted to prove to my parents that I am different. I am not someone they should've given up on.

While studying, I felt my phone ring. "Mina , I'm outside. Are you at your house? "

Looking outside from house, I saw Luhan waving with food in his hands.

I quickly opened the door with my full belly. 

"Mina, why did you run ?! Take it slowly . "

"sorry ! Come in."

I brought out the table, and we just talked about really nothing in general, but just being with Luhan made me so happy.

"Luhan , are you studying for the entrance exam ?? "

----Silence----

?? "Luhan ? "

"Ummm I wasn't really planning to go to college... "

I was really shocked on what Luhan was saying. "What ! What do you mean that you don't have any plans to go to college ! Didn't you want to major in guitar , or music composing ? "

After I was getting a bit emotional, he gently took my hand. "I don't really think I could afford going to college. I did save a bit for our baby, but that's really it."

He was looking through his bag, and he showed me his bank account statement. It was around 20,000 dollars. It was a lot of money that he saved up ! 

He was explaining to me how much he made from his job , and how much he saved for the child birth. While he was talking, I started crying.

"Mina ! Why are you crying !! "

"Luhan, I don't think I should go to college either. It's really selfish of me to go to college, while you partially gave up on your dreams.. I'll go work after I give birth to our baby.. "

--Silence-- 

Luhan took my two hands, and pressed it gently to the palm of his face. "Mina , I want you to go to college, and pursue your dreams. Because of me, you lost many things, and I don't want you to do this.. That's just wrong of me.. Please do we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter