013

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the party I was walking with Myung soo. My hand holding his hand. My face was burning , and not to make it better, some people from our school was looking at us intently. 

Everybody was gossiping , but it seemed like people didn't notice who I am. I guess I looked really different in their eyes.

Myung soo took me to the part of the house where there wasn't much people and he offered me a seat. 

"Mina, I'm so sorry..."

I was confused in why he was saying this...

" I shouldn't have brought you to this party. I had no idea that Luhan  will really invite all these people to his party..."

"No, its okay ! You don't have to apologize.."

He was touching his hair in frustration.. and I didn't know what to do..

"Wait Mina can you please stay here for a bit, let me find Luhan ..."

"oh, okay . Take your time ."

"If anything happens call me ."

Then I saw Myung soo leave , and I was alone in this weird part of the house.. It was really quiet and after several minutes it got pretty boring so I started to wander around a little.

There wasn't much in the quiet part of his house, and after looking around a bit I tried to go back just in case Myung soo was there waiting.

Then I heard rustling in the corner...

I tried to sneak away from the scene, but I heard voices.

 

"shh be quiet."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.. I looked from the corner , and  I saw Jimin with a boy.

I hid quickly and I was watching their make out session. Is that Luhan ?

My heart was pounding with pain... How can Luhan do this ???

I felt like my feet was planted to the corner , and I felt tears running down my face..

"hey."

I looked around to see if it was Myung soo , but it was someone else. 

" What are you looking at ?"

"Can you please be quiet ?"

I tried to divert my eyes from this kid but he was analyzing me head to toe.

 "Wait I know you.. You're Mina right ? I'm Jaehyun .. We are in the same math class."

Then I remembered him... Ohhh 

"I never noticed you before but you look hot today."

I was looking at this kid with upsurdity. What is he saying ? Because he started to sound creepy I tried to get up.

Then he caught my wrists. "Hey, are you ignoring me ?!! "

Then I swung my face . "yes."

His face started to turn with anger. And he pulled me away to a different corner. I tried to call out Luhan's name but he covered my mouth , and Luhan was too busy with Jimin to even notice..

Before I noticed I was in a spare room of his house.

I tried to run out but he caught me from leaving. "how dare you ! ignore me ..."

Then I heard my cellphone ringing. I picked up really fast. 

"Where are you ?!"

" Myung soo   !"

Then Jaehyun just threw my phone on the floor. 

"B***** you think you're everything now because Myung soo is always with you."
Then he caught my face... " I heard you were even pregnant you little .."

I tried to get away from his gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter