010

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was bringing me to the nurse, and I felt my heart thumping so loudly. Everything seemed surreal. I don't know why but I felt my arms getting tighter around his neck unconsciously... I wish we stayed like this forever...

But my heart was beating too fast... What if he hears me ? Oh my , my heart feels like its going to explode.

He was walking and out the window I saw two birds sitting in a nest happily together. I wish that was me and Luhan ... But my thought was interrupted when we arrived at the nurse's office. 

He put me down on the bed and seemed like he was searching for the nurse, but she was out of sight...

He sighed , and got the medical kit.

He kneeled down by my legs , and started to clean the wound on my legs. I don't even know how I got those scratches.

" are you okay ?"

I was bewildered at the fact he was talking to me.

" yeah..." After few more minutes of silence, 

" Why was Jimin doing that to you ?"

I didn't know what to say at this instance.. Tell him the truth ? No...

"Its nothing... It was a small fight."

After I said that , I felt his eyes staring into my soul. " I don't believe you Mina... You don't have to tell me if you don't want to . "

As he was getting finished with wrapping my legs , he said , "Wait , Mina, I have to leave... Let me get you another pair of clothes. You might get sick."

As soon as he got up , I started to panic.  What if he leaves me ..?! Is he going back to Jimin ?!! 

Out of sudden impulse,  I felt my hands reach for his arms.

I saw him turn around confused.. I held onto him desperately , " what is it Mina ? Are you okay ?"

I brought all my courage forward and replied, " No , I'm not okay ..."

He put his hand on my forehead. "Mina , you're burning right now ! "

He quickly got a cold towel and put the towel over my forehead, and ordered me to lie down. 

I did as he told me to . "Mina I'll come back ... I need  to get medicine."

I saw him running out , and from my blurred vision , I saw him leaving me again. 

I got up from my sleep.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter