020

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This song is related to this chapter so much ~ The singer says that she will wait for him and that its okay. This song is nice  ! I recommends to listen to the song while reading. ^*^

1 month has passed the day Luhan left to China. My hair has gotten longer , my belly got bigger noticeably. 

The day before Luhan left, we went to meet my mom. Nothing much happened. My mom told me that she can not take me into the family anymore. I was a disgrace... Then she started crying. That was the end for me and my parents. She told me to contact her when I need any help, but that is all she can do for me. I lost everyone in a day.

Luhan has called me couple of times. At least once a week. He calls me every Tuesday , and I am waiting for his call today. I've been staring at my phone forever.

"What are you staring at ?"

I looked up and it was Myung soo. For the time during the month Luhan was not here , me and Myung soo became closer friends. Because his dad owned a hospital , he always came with me when it came to checking the baby's health.  My baby was healthy.

I smiled at him. It feels like he became taller. He was definitely more handsome than before. 

I got to school with Myungsoo. No one really harassed me anymore. Maybe it was because Myungsoo was with me all the time.  I feel like he is my personal body guard at times. Some times during school, girls would come up to me and tell me to not give up. Sometimes I even got letters or presents from classmates. 

I opened my locker and I saw a letter fly out. I opened it to see that it was from a classmate. Her name is Jin , and her last name is Bae. She is the ultimate tom boy of our school. I looked at the letter in surprise and opened it hastily. It was a letter that read,

 

I read the letter over and over again. It was the nicest thing I have ever heard from some one other than Myungsoo or Luhan. 

I always admired Bae Jin from the side, and especially gym class. She is one of the prettiest girls in our school , but is the biggest tom boy. She was really smart, had a lot of friends, and was really good during gym class. She has the nicest hair in our school. Her hair is long , black , and beautiful. I never understood why some guys don't like her though.... She has every quality a girl wants.

It was 2nd period and I ran to my class. I sat down and put the letter into my bag. 

I started studying for my english test. Because I was pregnant did not mean that I was going to give up on my studying. I still put my dreams up high. I want to go to Seoul University, because I know I have a chance. No one needs perfect grades. Thats not how life is. I am going to prove my parents wrong.

 

I was more confident when I came out of school. My grades were steadily improving from a C back to an A. The pregnancy didn't really bother me at all.

I got out of the classroom because it was time to leave. I checked my phone and I did not even receive a phone call or an email. I felt a bit disappointed as I left the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter