018

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I LOVE THIS COVER BY AKDONG MUSICIAN !!

 

I was the center of attention while Luhan was taking me out of the room. All the students were murmering and gossiping about my pregnancy news... 

"Hey did you hear that ... " " You know Mina IS pregnant ? " "With who's baby ? "

"Apparently Luhan's..." 

"  I don't believe that..." "He's probably making it up so the real father wouldn't be revealed."

 

I started to feel embarrassed of all the stares and gossips, but I felt a bit safe at the fact that Luhan was holding my hand out of the room. I was dragged by his power and his grasp. His grasp was so hard on me that he didn't even notice that my wrist was starting to get a bit red and bruised... 

He took me to my classroom. "Mina , take your things." Everyone in the classroom was looking at us. Luckily the class did not start yet so there was no teacher... I had to question his motives. "Why ? "

"Because we have to get out of here."

Then I saw Jimin walk toward us. She glared down at me, but then turned right to Luhan. " Luhan is everything true ?! .. Like you and Mina ??? Its not true , right ?"

Students in the classroom all turned around to hear his answer. He just ignored her.. which was the oddest thing that I ever saw in my life...

"Luhan answer me! " 

"Mina. pack your things before the teacher comes." Because it was getting awkward I put all my things in my bag very fast... 

Then Jimin stopped me, " Excuse me , but me and Luhan have some things to clarify . So GO somewhere else Mina."

Then Luhan broke the silence...

"SHUT UP."

Everyone turned around to look at us. It was the first time anyone has ever blatantly got irritated with Jimin.

Jimin was looking at him with disbelieving eyes. " How dare you say that to me ! For all I've done for you ."

"What did you ever do for  me ?" Jimin eyes got bigger and bigger as time passed. " Jimin I'm not stupid. The only reason that you were being friendly to me this whole time was because you like Myung soo ..."

As soon as Luhan said that Jimin's face burned red. "Mina lets get out of here ... We could skip for today."

I just followed Luhan behind him , and I saw Jimin start to cry . Now everyone knew her secret...

 

We were walking out of the school together. Probably the school was still a complete chaos. I wondered  what happened to my parents, ... to Myung soo.

I asked, "Luhan where are we going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter