023

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sitting on the swings quietly and I was looking at Luhan as he slept on the pole of the swings. He was definitely drunk and waking him up at this point was impossible.

I looked closer at him and a lot of things changed about him while he was gone... But why is he laying out here ? Isn't he supposed to be in China ?! 

It was getting really cold and late and Luhan was barely wearing anything in this cold weather. I put my jacket around him and put his arms around my shoulders and carried him to my house. 

I felt tears to slowly gather around my eyes... I guess the fact that he is right in front of me made me so happy that I wanted to cry.

I got home carrying Luhan. I don't know how I did this with my pregnant body. 

I put him on my bed , and I wiped the sweat that was forming on my forehead. Then I carefully wrapped my blankets around his now frail body. I took a chair and put it next to the bed. I was just looking at him the whole time. His new hair color that was the color of the beautiful night sky, white and pale skin , and a toned body. 

Then I caught myself blushing. Mina what are you thinking about ! 

Immediately I put my chair back to my table and started to make room for me on the floor. I made myself a bed and slept right below him. I never felt this relieved and happy for a long time... 

But there was so many things I wanted to ask him . I wish he would tell me tomorrow.

 

I woke up at the sight of the sun. I felt groggy and tired. I was about to take a stretch before I woke up till I felt presence around my body. 

I turned around slowly and I saw Luhan right next to me on the floor.

I was internally confused and panicking. I tried to get off the floor but his arms were around my stomach. The skinship was making my face red like a tomato. I tried to nudge him off of him but he was sound asleep. I looked at him and looked at his long eye lashes... He was really handsome. I just stayed in his arms for sometime before I fell asleep again in the comfort.

But I never really wondered how he got on the floor...

I woke up and looked at the clock. " 8 oclock " ! I got out of his arms and I rushed out of the room. I changed quickly to my uniform and put my hair up. Then I washed my face and took a bagel out from the refrigerator.

Before I left I informed halmunni that Luhan was in my room.

At first she seemed confused on who I was talking about then she looked at my stomach. She just smiled , "okay Mina , go to school now. Its getting late." 

I was about to leave before I remembered that I forgot my phone.

I went back in my room to get my phone and I saw that Luhan was still sleeping. He seems tired... I should just leave him . 

 

It has been two days that I have not been at school. I was walking in the lucid sky , and looked at all the tree leaves that were falling so beautifully. But I didn't want to go to school after what have happened in gym class. I was too scared to go in there myself...

I was walking into my classroom with a crowd of people. I was trying to hide myself... but I couldn't really because as soon as I got in a lot of people were staring at me. 

It was silent in the classroom... 

But Bae jin broke the silence... " Guys why are you so quiet ! " And she came towards me. "Are you okay Mina ? "

I nodded . "yeah... " Then other classmates were swarming towards me... " I wish you feel better Mina. " " Is the baby alright ?" Everybody was smiling at me and patting my back. This is the first time that I have ever felt such bliss. 

 

Then to break the silence the door creaked open. To look at who it was everyone averted their attention away from me. It was Luhan walking in... His black hair a bit messy , and uniform carelessly worn... His bag was also hanging loose on his shoulder.

Weirdly he looked very attractive even he looked like he just got out of bed, and all the girls were starting to swoon over him again...

I started to get jealous... 

Then  I remebered what happened in the morning and I felt my face redden again. He just casually sat next to me. Everybody was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter