028

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

028

After what happened yesterday, me and Bae Jin were taken to the principal's office. No wonder that he found out. We left our bookbags on the scene. 

But after the principal saw my full belly and the mad Bae Jin, he let us go. He brought in Jimin the next day, and she got suspended for 2 weeks. Some of the classmates stood up as witnesses for me. They told them of the incident when she on purposely threw the ball at my stomach, called me a "", etc. 

But because Jimin's parents are rich, maybe her suspension won't be that long. That is something I don't know.

I went to class, and I saw the sullen Myungsoo. He looked at me. " I heard what happened. Are you okay ? "

I couldn't really look at him. "yeah , I'm fine. Thanks ." I sat on my seat. I was just too nervous to even talk to him. I wish he doesn't ask me to give him any answers... I can't really respond to his confession.

After that day, Luhan was waiting for me. "Minah, let's go to the doctor. Today's your check up right ? "

"yeah. Thanks for remembering Luhan." 

He took my hand. But while we were walking, I felt an arm around my shoulder. It was Bae Jin.

"Sorry Luhan. I would like to join you guys ~ "

But while we were walking , I noticed something about peculiar about Luhan's walking. Did he always walk this way ? I kept studying his legs. He was kind of wobbling.

"Luhan why are you walking that way ? Did you get hurt ? "

He just looked and smiled. "I slept wrong yesterday . No need to worry."

While we walked to the entrance of the hospital, I saw that Bae Jin was walking as if she knew the place she was in. It was quite weird but I followed her along.

"Mina, come follow me. I wanted to introduce you to someone." 

Us three with Bae Jin's assistance walked into a room to see my nurse inside already. I looked at Bae Jin, "Do you guys know each other ? "

Bae Jin was chuckling. "Can't you see ?! We're siblings ! "

I looked at my nurse, who took care of me this whole time, and back at Bae Jin. I understood now. They looked really similar. Also I didn't notice their names were that similar either. Bae Jin... Bae Jin Ah ...

As soon as I noticed they were siblings, I did a 90 degrees hello.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter