014

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Readers ~~ I finally updated !  

Please do not forget to comment and upvote. It is literally one of my dreams to get featured.

I want to advertise my story .. But I don't have enough karma points.

But enjoy ~ 

Days after Luhan's party , I was still blushing about what happened.

He knows I'm pregnant... And he wants to be part of the baby's life . I'm so happy right now

But Luhan and Myung soo are not in school.

They are both preparing for White Demon's concert , so they probably will not be here for a couple of days.

I feel like I am alone.

But during school it was normal as always.

I just sat down in my seat and started reading my notes in a hurry. Today was a math test and I didn't study for it.

As I got pregnant , studying was really not my priority anymore.

I felt bloated everyday , and I felt the need to be concerned about my baby more.

My math teacher came into class , and we all bowed to our teacher.

"Anneyeong ha sae yeo sunsaeng nim."

My math teacher went to her podium and started to hand out the papers.

" I wish you guys studied , because this is an important test."

I got the paper and I started writing. 

I was not confident in any of my answers. I didn't get a lot of things on the test....

We all handed in our test and she was grading it while we had our own study period.

Later she announced , " Okay , today's highest score is a 95. Great Job to ..."

We were all looking at her in curiousity ..

"Jae hyun."

I was in shock ... Him! out of all the people....

Then I saw him look behind and smirk at me...

I really do not like him...

My teacher was giving back the test and on mine I saw a 76 on it. "Mina lets talk later after lunch... I need to talk to you about your grades "

I was beyond shocked..

This was the lowest grade I ever got.. But after I left my parents, all the stress about school slowly diminished.

No one was there to nag about my school work , and I felt more free. But something inside me felt a little uneasy...

The fact that my parents still never called me.

 

After lunch, I went inside the teacher's room. My teacher was waiting for me , and I felt like she was staring into my soul.

She gestured for me to sit down , and I did as I was told to do so.

She just sighed , and said " Mina is there something wrong these days ?"

"umm no sun saeng nim."

"Then why is your grades falling so much in my class?"

" I'm sorry sun saeng nim , its just because I had other things to worry about these days..."

" I'm really disappointed in you.. You know that today's test wasn't even hard if out of all the people, Jaehyun got the highest score.."

At her remark I started giggling , and she started to ease her tension.

" Okay Mina.. Let me just ask you something."

"What is it sun saeng nim ? "

" I've been hearing rumors around the school saying that you are pregnant.. Is this true ?"

It was silent for a few minutes.

Then my teacher just nodded, " I guess its true.. Is this why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter