019

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can you smile - Infinite

 

Next day in school was a complete chaos. Girls were depressed and some were even crying at the fact that Luhan was now going to be a "father." Girls gathered around Luhan during breaks and asked him similar questions like , " Is it REAL that Mina is pregnant with YOUR baby ?! " " oppa why her though ?! " 

Of course these words were very painful to hear. People just knew that Luhan and me were on different status levels from each other and that it is hard to believe that we even know each other. Coincidence I guess...

I just put my head down during breaks while the girls were all hovering over Luhan in the hallway. I was able to even feel all the stares and hatred penetrating into me. No one liked me ... especially the girls.

I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked up and it was Myung soo. He came to school late I guess. 

Weirdly he wasn't even saying hi to me. He felt very distant...  I said hi to him first . " Hi Myung soo " I was smiling at him , but he only ignored me in return.

I tried to look at him but he just turned around his face so I couldn't look at him. He just put his head down..

Something was definitely going on. 

I tried to poke him . "hey Myung soo , is everything alright ? " Again , it was only silence.... 

I poked him again, although I knew what I was doing was pretty annoying. But to my surprise he took my wrist harshly and stared at me with the scariest look I ever saw from him . " DON'T BOTHER ME."

Thats when I saw a purple bruise that was noticeable on his cheek. I guess he saw that I noticed it , and turned his face around. 

Did his face get bruised because of my dad ?? I left the classroom in a hurry before the teacher came in after the break.. 

I came back quickly before the teacher came back, and luckily class didn't start yet.

Myung soo got up from his desk and looked less scary than before.. And his face looked very apologetic..  Before he could even say anything , I took out a fresh egg from my pocket. I bought it from a local supermarket minutes ago.

I gave it to Myung soo . He looked at me in confusion. I told him , "rub it on your cheeks. It will help."

And the teacher came in before he could even say thank you... 

 

It was lunch time and I just ate alone. Myung soo was sleeping on his desk while Luhan was probably getting chased by crazy fan girls... I took out my lunch and ate it. It was kimchi kimbab. These days because I am pregnant, my appetite grew bigger by day. I never ate this much in my life.

Myung soo got up probably because of the smell. I handed one kimbab to him even though I was still really hungry. 

He denied it at first , but I just shoved it in his mouth. " You have to eat Myungsoo to feel better you know.. " He started chucking and he took out somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter