029

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

029

Today was the day. I made up my decision. I knew who I wanted in my life, and who I liked.  In class I talked to Myungsoo as if nothing happened. 

I was such a bad child. But this was the best decision I could have made. It was only towards Luhan that my heart beated fast.

Later during lunch, I saw Luhan waiting outside. It was yesterday that I have noticed that his legs were not comfortable. Looking at Luhan,  I saw the effort he was making to mend his relationship with Myungsoo again. Although Myungsoo seemed cold at first, they started talking like they used to. The best friends they were before.

Not to listen to their conversation, I heard of their small plans to get back to doing music together. This made me overly estatic that I jumped up my seat. "I'm so happy ! sorry ! I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but the fact that you guys are thinking to get back to doing music together makes me so happy right now." 

The two were just smiling at me, and looked at each giggling. "Thanks. You will always be our number 1 fan."

The three of us afterschool naturally left together. As I promised, the two were both looking at me for answers. 

I couldn't really say much. I was put in such an awkward situation that I didn't want to be in. Even before I said anything,  I saw the two telling each other whatever happens, they will not hate each other. 

Then they both looked at me. "Whoever you choose, we will respect your decision."

I started getting nervous at what I was going to say. " I thought about this for a long time. I am put in such a bad situation, but after yesterday, I realized that I shouldn't stall this any longer. By stalling this situation, I am hurting both of you."

They kept looking at my eyes in such an earnest way. 

" Sorry Myungsoo , but I love Luhan. I tried to forget about him, and tried to even distance myself from him, but it didn't work in the outcome. I'm sorry again."

I saw Myungsoo's disappointed face, and I couldn't look at him any longer. 

He turned away from us but came back to where we were standing. " A promise is a promise. I won't hate you Luhan. And Mina, let's try to stay as friends. That's all I ask for."

I nodded at him. For all he has done for me, this was the worse thing I could have done to him. But by saying yes to Myungsoo, I was not being honest with myself.  I tried to get myself to like him, but it never worked. I was only able to see him as a friend. 

As Myungsoo left us two alone smiling, Luhan came by side, and gave me the biggest hug. "Thank you so much ! This is the best thing I have heard in my life.  I will be the best boyfriend in the world ! "

"Wait , when were we boyfriend girlfriend ? "

As I said that, I saw his shocked f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter