021

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4Minute- Cold Rain

 

Rain was falling beautifully out my window. I wonder if Luhan heard my fast heartbeat over the phone. 

"Hello?" His voice sounded deeper than the last time I talked to him.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to hide in the corner.... Why did I call him again ? Yeah.. because I wanted to hear his voice.

"Mina ? Are you still on the phone." I squeaked. "YEAH ! " 

"Is there something wrong ?"

"ugh ... umm . nooo . I just wanted to talk to you. "

He just chuckled over the phone. " Okay. How's your day today ? "

" It was great ~ How about yours Luhan ? "  " Just the same as always. I'm just reading in my room right now." 

 

Few minutes passed and we were just awkwardly waiting till someone talked again. 

"Is the baby okay ? Are you okay ?"

"yeah."

Then I heard murmers in the background.

"Sorry Mina but I have to go now. I think I have to go to hospital now... " 

"ohhh." I was disappointed. " Okay , I'll talk to you later then.... " 

"Okay , I'll call you next week!" 

Before he hung up , "WAIT ! " 

"What is it Mina ? "                                            "When are you coming back Luhan ?"

"umm , I don't know... It won't be too long.. why ? "

 

"  ummm , you should come back fast. You know... for Myung soo... and me. I really miss you Luhan... "

There was awkward silence but before he hung up he said" I miss you too. I'll talk to you later."

After the call I just looked at my phone. I felt empty. Was it just me or did he feel a little detached during this phone call ? I really put a lot of courage to say that to him....  He probably is sick or something..  I shouldn't worry about it.

 

Luhan POV

There is so much things going on in my life right now. My mom is sick and my dad hates me. I don't know what to do..........

When I got the phone call from Mina, I could say that I was beyond exhilarated. I was having a bad day but her phone call made me feel better.But I had to put a calm composure on. 

 

 

When she said , "I really miss you Luhan."

I felt dizzy. What she said to me kept resonating inside my head. 

I felt my face turning hot , and my body felt paralyzed. Thats when thoughts were going on in my head. " Do I like her ?" The way she said it pained me... Was  she waiting for me to come back this whole time ?? I really don't know when I could come back.... I don't want to bring up her expectations..

After the phone call , I looked at my phone.  I had a picture of Mina as my screensaver. The day we were both sitting under the tree, I took a picture of her sleeping. 

I guess I must really like her... 

 

Mina POV

It was school again, and I brushed my hair nicely and walked to school. I started to wear looser forms of my uniform because my older uniform got too tight on me. I didn't want to put pressure on the baby.

As I walked in I felt an arm envelop over my shoulders. I looked to see who it was and it was Bae Jin.

"Hey Mina ! Are you okay? You know yesterday I bumped into you.. "

" I'm fine , are you ???" 

"YUP ! "

The contact was making me blush. This is the first girl in my school who was ever this nice to me. 

Then she started the conversation again. "Hey Mina , do you have someone to eat with during lunch ? "

"umm, sometimes I eat with Myungsoo , and sometimes I'm alone in the library... " 

"You're welcome tot eat with me and my friends ! Come anytime in the cafeteria... "

" Okay ~ " And we went our seperate ways. "SEE YOU IN GYM CLASS ! "

She walked confidently to her class as she waved at me. She is a boisterous person but I like her for that...

 

In class I saw Myung soo sleeping on the desk. He must be tired. Because it was a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter