015

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you ~ For all the readers who have waited for me to come back ! 

I'm finally done with college applications , and I wish I could get at least one of the schools I 'm aiming for. 

Thank you for all the support .

I woke up and I looked around me. I was sleeping on Luhan's bed.

The sun was beeming in my face, and I started to squint my eyes. 

Luhan wasn't next to me.

I jumped out of the bed. "Did he leave already?"

I checked my phone , and I saw a text message. I messaged quickly and it was from halmuni .

"Mina , I'm okay now. I'll be in the hospital for a few days. Dont Worry about me ^^ "

I replied back to her "halmunni, I'll go visit you later ~~~ I wish you feel better."

I gently walked out of his room , and I felt a sharp pain on my foot. 

I guess it was because of the bleeding...

I sat back down on the bed and I saw a big bandage over my foot. I started to blush. I guess Luhan must've done this for me...

I finally walked out of his room after I cleaned his sheets, and I saw him sleeping on the living room couch.

He was sleeping so peacefully.

I gently put the bed covers over his body, and I went to the kitchen.

I started to look in his refrigerator to see if he had any food I could make for him. 

To my surprise, his refrigerator was really empty.  Does he live here alone ? Wait , that doesn't make sense. He said his parents lived here..

I got my coat and put on my shoes gently. I really wanted to cook him something, so I started walking to a local grocery store.

 

It was about a twenty minute walk, because my foot was in pain, I took a five minute walk into a twenty minute discourse.

I was sighing at myself. "How can I just hurt myself like that ?! "

I started to look around the grocery store. What should I make him ? I'm a good cook so .... Oh man ! What if he doesn't like my cooking.

I started to get paranoid.

I quickly put random ingredients in the shopping bag. I'm just going to make everything ! I wish he likes it ^^

While walking out of the grocery store, I felt satisfied.

I walked slowly back to Luhan's house because of the sharp pain on my foot.

I walked into the front door of his house , and while walking in the house I was texting halmuni absent mindedly.

Before I even got to look up I bumped into someone hard.

I started to get up from the pain. Thank god, I didn't get hit in the stomach hard..

I started getting up , and I saw a frustrated Luhan. I was on top of him.

" Oh my gosh ! I am so sorry Luhan !! "

I got up as fast as I can, and he helped me up.

He started pull his hair in frustration. "What did I do ? Is he mad at me?"

I kept looking at him.  He was all dressed about to leave. I felt my face cower down. 

"Luhan ! I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean to topple over you ."

I kept my head down.

I felt his hand left my face up. " Don't put your head down like that."

He signaled for me to sit down.

"Where were you for two hours ?! Why weren't you picking up your phone !"

I pointed at the groceries. Then I saw him sigh.

"IF you came a bit later I was about to go around the whole town looking for you now."

"I'm sorry..."

Then I saw his face contort into a smile.

I was confused....

"Hey Mina ~"

" ?"

"I won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter