024

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝chapter 24
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   

After the slight "confrontation" with Luhan , and the hug made my heart race. I was not used to blurting out my feelings to other people or even people touching me. While my heart was racing so much I not only heard the thumping of my heart but another heart beat... I was confused. Then I finally knew where the sound came from and smiled at myself.

I was sharing heart beats with my baby. 

It was such a beautiful beat to my ears... 

While listening to my heart beat and my baby's , I couldn't forget about Myungsoo.

Why is he not in school today ?? Is he sick ?!

I reached for my phone and looked at it just in case if I got any call or text from him... 

nothing...

My fingers were fidgeting and I felt my hair spring up... I was really nervous and worried about Myungsoo.

I started to get a little worried. He's not the type to just not come to school without any notice. I decided to go talk to him when school ended. 

 

Class started as usual, but one thing different was the fact that Luhan was sitting in Myungsoo's seat. I used to always be so comfortable with Myungsoo's presence. He just usually slept. But I felt Luhan's presence lingering in my body, and I kept feeling his stare on me. 

"ummm Luhan don't you have to go to your other class?? We don't have any classes together."

"I'm just going to skip the whole day. I don't even want to go in my class anyways...."

"oh.. okay."

Then I turned back to him . "Luhan do you want to go with me to Myungsoo's place today ? I am kind of worried about him."

He just looked at me . "No."

I stayed silent. What he said was the exact opposite from what I expected. 

"We're not talking together for the time being..."

"Why Luhan ?"

"Because... I can't tell you."

"oh... okay." Why is he always keeping secrets... I'm not stupid. I know that he is lieing to me. I wonder if he really even went to China...

I just put my head on the desk. I was no longer in the mood to listen to the teacher or look at Luhan. I faced my head to the window so I wouldn't look at him. 

The window was open and the air was breezing into my face. It was such a nice feeling.

Then I fell asleep......

 

Someone was shaking me. I looked up with hazy eyes a bit irritated. " What is it ?! " Then I saw that it was my history teacher. I got alert and everyone was looking at me in shock. I never really got mad at anyone especially a teacher...

I got up . 

" Mian he yeo sunsaengnim . "

He looked like he was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter