025

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is this even happening to me? Why is everyone making things so complicated for me.... 

I looked at Luhan then looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo got off of me, but I saw his lips twitching upwards... He was smirking 

WHY WAS HE SMIRKING ?! 

Then Myungsoo started talking but in a bit of a bitter tone. " Luhan why are YOU here ? "

Luhan didn't answer for some time. Then he replied, " I wanted to ask you that."

The awkward silence was killing me bits by bits. I just wanted to escape from this. 

"ummm guys , can we do this somewhere else"

They weren't even listening to me. 

Then Myungsoo started laughing , " YOU'RE SO FUNNY Luhan ! "

"Why?"

"Don't you think that you're being a bit of a hypocrite? I thought you were scared to take care of Mina ? That's why you were avoiding her?" "Luhan , I'm your friend , but no longer can I even trust you. Were you even in China ?!! You disappeared, but weirdly I spotted you in Korea several times ! "

 

"SHUTUP! Myungsoo "

I was in disbelief hearing this from Myungsoo''s mouth... Luhan was too scared to take responsibility of me.... I knew it. What was I even expecting?

Then both their eyes fell on me as tears started dripping down my face. I was sobbing like a baby. 

Now I was almost done with my 4 month of pregnancy, but all I saw was emptiness for my future....

Luhan and Myungsoo were both on their knees. "Are you okay Mina?"

Myungsoo was trying to lift me up. I felt Luhan's touch. "Myungsoo I'll take her." Even before Myungsoo could answer, I answered for my own sake. "No."

I pushed aside his arm away from me.. IT felt disgusting... He was lieing to me all this time. Because he was scared to take responsibility of what he did !! I never knew that I would fall in love with such a jerk.

"Myungsoo I'm okay. Can you please get off of me? I want to be alone..." Myungsoo let go of me, but seemed a bit hurt... 

I was walking back to my room till I felt my legs give up on me. I slightly fell on the side of the wall. I couldn't even get up , because the weight was pulling me down , and I felt so frustrated and sad at the same time.

My eyes were watering like a water fall.

While I was trying to get up, I felt someone lift me up my feet. I looked and it was Luhan. 

"Luhan let me go !! "

"Shut up Mina. You can't even walk properly !"

I was so angry. I started fidgeting and kicked him several times.

He just pulled me closer to his chest and he started walking up the stairs. But I heard Myungsoo's voice from down the stairs...

"Luhan let her go."

I tried to get off of Luhan , but he didn't let me. "myungsoo I'm sorry but this will be my only favor from you... can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter