022

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was on the hospital bed feeling sick and drowsy. Needles were  in my arm and I felt vulnerable and weak.  Then I started to remember what happened before I got to the hospital. Then I remembered....

I felt alert ! I looked to see if blood I saw was still there. 

There was no blood. I got up quickly and pulled all the needles out of me. DID I JUST LOSE THE BABY ?! 

I felt suicidal and like a depressed freak. I started roaming around the hospital lobby like a frantic child till I saw Myung soo look at me. He looked like he was in shock. "Mina ! Why are you out here ?! "

I grabbed his arms and asked him , "Myungsoo did I LOSE my baby ?!! What happened to me ? Why do I feel like something is missing from my body ?! "

I started fidgeting and started to stutter and cry. Then I felt Myungsoo put his arm over my waist and hug me.

"Mina , ssshh. Everythings alright.. Your baby is still safe."

I tried to look at him because there was so many things I had to ask him,  but he just put my head back down gently back to the nape of his neck. "You know Mina ... Don't try to go through everything all by yourself.. I am here for you, you know .."

I guess we were just sitting there together in the lobby for some time. I started to feel too warm so I got out of his grasp.

I had so many things to ask him. 

"Myungsoo , is the baby really safe?"

He smiled at me. "your baby can't be healthier than ever."

"BUT I saw blood , and there was so much pain ! "

"The doctor told me because there was a big shock factor, you may have hallucinated for a bit. When that ball hit you , your brain started seeing things a bit... There was no blood."

I just looked at him and felt relief seeping into my body. The baby's safe... That's all I care about this minute.

The doctor said that it is okay for me to go back home. I had to sign out but I saw in the piece of paper that I was not old enough to sign myself out. A nurse came by my side. " Do you need help mam ?"

"umm, how old do you have to be to sign yourself out ?"

"The minimum age is 18." I was internally banging myself in the head.. I was only 17.

"You should maybe call your parents or a family member to sign out for you." I don't have a family member anymore....

I tapped the nurse " Umm excuse me for a second, I'll come back after I talk with someone."

I left the spot where I was sitting and I went to look for Myungsoo.  I found him in my room talking to someone on the phone. He sounded distraught and frustrated. 

"Why can't you come back yet ! " I was listening outside the door. 

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter