017

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ABSOLUTLEY love this song~ Listen while reading

My parents were sitting on the couch of the teachers' lounge. It was dead silent...

Why are they here ??! Do they know that I'm pregnant?

I started to pull down on my oversized sweatshirt.  I wish they don't notice anything.

My teacher gestured me to sit down. I sat down across from my parents. I looked at my teacher for help , and luckily she started talking.

"So the reason I brought your parents in is because .. "

I looked at my teacher with absurdity.

"Why did YOU bring them here ?! "

My teacher was surprised at my action. I never got mad at anyone.

Then I saw my parents look at me up and down. " This is what you get Mina for leaving the house. You became disrespectful and stupid."

I was getting so mad.... Then my teacher started to talk again. " I brought your parents to talk about your grades, and about THINGS that are going on in your life right now."

I got up. " I have nothing to say to my parents. Tell them to leave."

Then from hind sight I saw my dad get up. "How DARE YOU TALK TO ELDERS THAT WAY ! " He grabbed my arm harshly , and put his arm high to slap me.

I was not scared. I was ready for all this , before I saw my mom catch my dad's arm. " Stop it yeobo. Let's talk everything out."

Awkwardly, we all sat down again in the couch. It seemed like my teacher noticed that me and my parents were not really close. She kept looking at me to see

how I was taking everything in.

My dad started talking. " Teacher , can you please tell us what is going on. I have a meeting to go to soon."

"Yes sir, the reason I asked you guys to come was because I wanted to talk about what is going on recently with Mina."

I looked at my teacher, but she kept on going.

"Mina's grades are falling these days."

My parents were starting to get annoyed. My mom started to get very nervous while my dad was boiling red from frustration.

Then my mom asked quietly. " How bad are her grades these days."

"ummm , she is getting constant C's." My dad got up abruptly then my mom grabbed him to sit down.

I hated every moment that was going on. I especially hated my teacher for doing this. I wish she didn't think she was helping me , because she made everything absolutely worse than before.

In the midst of my parents talking to my teacher, I started zoning out. The clock was ticking , and I wanted to go back to class. I checked my phone and there was a text message from Myung soo. " Mina , why aren't you back yet?"

"Sorry for not replying before. I'm kind of stuck here...."

"Where are you ?"

"In the teacher's lounge."

Then a sudden yell caught my attention. It was my dad. " Stop looking at your damn phone ! "

I was scared at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter