03

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running away to nowhere I felt helpless. This was totally not what I wanted to happen. Everything seemed unreal...

"Mina this must be a dream", and I tried to reassure myself by saying it hundreds of times.

"How can a girl like me even ever meet a guy like Luhan ?! "

After feeling much better I told myself that the guy must be a fake. Come on... How can I ! A girl like me even breathe the same air as him.

Everything that supposedly happened between me and Luhan seems like utter lies ..

I went around to find a new place to live in .. the temporary motel didn't work out so fine.

 

While walking around the town I saw a shabby apartment room out for sale. It was cheap and seemed great for me. I actually had enough money to last me 2 months. I guess I had to find a job soon.

It was 5 oclock in the morning. Too early for me to be out here.

I quickly went inside the apartment , and an old lady greeted me. She looked very similar to my grandma that it made me miss her so much.

"Hello , my name is Yoon Mina, umm , I saw the room was for sale, is it okay if I live here ?! "

The grandma looked rather pleased , "Oh sure child ! But why does a student like you need a single room like this?"

I was silent for a minute but I answered her , "Its because I left my house... I couldn't take the stress and I felt like a machine that had to study every minute of its life."

The grandma smiled with the utmost kindness , "Okay kid, the room is yours.. Lets think about the payment later. Have some rest ."

"Thank you ."

I got my clothes all out of my luggage and cleaned them nicely into the drawer.

After all the cleaning , I was thinking to myself , I wonder if my parents are even worried about me right now...

I was looking for my phone but I couldn't find it. "No it can't be ?! Where did I put it ! "

Look endlessy for my phone I was never able to find it... I guess I have to get myself a new flip phone now...

Luhan POV

While practicing I couldn't get the notes right. As the leader of the group I wasn't able to concentrate. 

"Hey Luhan are you okay , you seem a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter