01

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Trepid, bravery, courage , apathetic, presumptuous, sycophant...

"Ugh , I can't memorize it ! "

Walking to school with a bagel in my mouth , I am memorizing words for my vocabulary test. I can not absolutely get a bad grade on this.. And a bad grade is less than a 95. This test will finalize my final grade between an A or an A plus... which seems like there isn't much of a difference but in my household, it is the difference between heaven and hell.

This is more stressful than it sounds. Living in a house where your parents expect only an A plus... My parents as graduates of Seoul University also want me to go there too.  My life only consists of studying , which resulted in my awkwardness and bullying in school . I am seen as the "nerd", and no one really wants to talk to me. 

 

I got to school and went to my locker. 

All I see are post it notes on my locker that say , "Nerd" "Get a life ! " " Loser"  "Teacher's pet"  , and so on. I casually took the post it notes off my locker, a regular routine. People like to make fun of me because they know that I will not say anything , or in better terms , I am scared to stand up for myself...

I walked to my classroom and sat in my seat. People sometimes do not notice that I'm even there.. Its probably because I always sit in the back of the room.

I just took out my notes and I studied . These words were too hard !! But while I was looking over my words I heard other girls giggling .

"Hey , did you hear that the White Demons will be coming for a show tonight ? "

"Where is it ?! "

"Its gonna be at the Gangnam club tonight !! "

"Kyaa I'm going to go ! "

While these girls were fangirling over the White Demons , I couldn't help myself to think about them too.

" You know that two of the members of White Demon are supposed to go to our school ?!! "

"WHO ?!"

" Luhan , and Myung soo..."

"Oh my god ! How do you know about this ?! "

"Come on now . My dad's the principal of the school . But don' t tell any one , its confidential ! "

Really ?! Luhan and Myung soo are going to come to our school ?!! 

Then I accidently met eyes with Jimin the most rich , and popular girl in our school. 
 

"Hey ! What are you looking at Min Ah ! "

I tried to look the other direction fast and naturally but it actually provoked her more...

" I ASKED YOU ! What were you looking at !!! "

"ummm, sorry Jimin....I wasn't looking at you."

Then her other friends came by my side.. I had to study for the test and they were taking away my time. I tried to look at my notes before they took it. They ripped it in front of me. "I guess our smart Min ah won't get a good grade this time ! "

I was shocked at their cruelty ... That was the only notes I had. I started to feel tears swelling in my eyes.. Then Jimin was looking at my phone..

"Hey guys look ! Look at Min ah's phone ! "

I tried to reach for it but she was faster than me .

" Min ah likes the White Demons too !! She has pictures

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter