012

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was smiling all day during school... Luhan just promised me that he will be with me all day at the party !! 

Then I felt regret rush past me. Why did I agree to go ??! I'm not fit to go to those kind of places. 

While all these emotions were in my head ,  I decided to not go to the party... Then while walking to my next class I saw Myung soo and he stopped me. 

"Hey Mina, can we talk for a bit ?"

I nodded and I followed him to the backyard of the school. 

The fall leaves were falling on us , and we both sat on the bench of the school garden. 

He was clearing his throat and he said , "Mina are you going to go to Luhan's party today?"

" ummm. I don't know. I kind of want to go , but I really don't like going to social gatherings like this..."

" I was actually going to tell you not to go, but I talked to Luhan before, but he said it was going to be a few people anyway... I think you should come.."

I just looked at Myung soo in suprise. He's not someone who would agree with this idea. 

" Mina, I think this is a really good opportunity for you to tell him that you're pregnant with his baby."

Then I felt my head banging with pain. I totally forgot about all this pregnancy thing. I was totally neglecting it.... I felt so irresponsibile.

" the party is at 7 , and I'm pretty sure there won't be that much people , so let's go to the party together."

" I don't know Myung soo .... I'm really awkward when it comes to these kind of things..."

"Then you could come with me. I'll pick you up at 6 at your house.. "

"I'll see you then."

" Okay."

And we both started walking to our seperate classes...

Afterschool it was peaceful as ever...

I walked back to my house in glee...

I was contemplating what I should wear to the party . Should I wear something that is formal ? No, or something flowery ?!! 

I was not used to all this planning. I think  I was never even invited to a party before. 

I went home and I saw the owner of the house. "Hello halmuni ~ "

She turned around , "Annyeong . How was school today ?"

"It was great ! I got invited to a party today ~ "

"Who's party is this ??"

I took a second to answer her qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter