016

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers ~ Thank you for all the comments and upvotes.

I really want to thank all the readers who have always commented and supported me!! It makes me really happy ^^

On the side note, I just ask of some people to not comment " update soon ". I don't mind you guys saying that at all  but some of you write it in such a detached way that kind of makes me feel bad and angry. Please don't write it like that. (Sorry 4 the small rant)

And listen to the song, while reading the story ^^ It makes the story better ~

 

 

I woke up on Luhan's bed again. I felt like such a burden to him. I took my hair and put it in a bun quickly and I cleaned his bed.

It was 5 am , and he was sleeping soundly on the couch like yesterday.

My face started to get red when I looked at his face.

What did I do yesterday?! 

I couldn't wake him up so I just wrote a small note next to him and left. I had to get ready for school , and I was too embarrassed to see him.

I walked back home slowly and I started to get ready for school. 

I ironed my hair for the first time and I also put on some makeup. Very light makeup. Just a little bit of lipstick.

I checked my phone and I got a message. I started to get excited a bit.

Is it from Luhan ??

I checked and it was from Myung soo. I felt a little spark of happiness when I got messages from Myung soo too.

Do I like Myung soo too ? I like him as a friend... and he's really nice to me. Ugh , I don't know..

I got a text from Myung soo.

"Hey Mina, do you want me to walk you to school."

I was confused.

As I walked out of the front door . and I saw Myung soo waiting for me.

"Hey Mina !"

He was waving at me. I was surprised....I looked at him .  I could see why girls all swooned over Myung soo. He was really good lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter