026

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two weeks...

Two weeks have passed since the day Luhan apologized to me. Nothing significantly changed except the fact that Luhan was visiting me occasionally. His relationship with Myungsoo was complicated as ever. I tried to make them get their friendship back together but no one was willing to say sorry first.

It is so awkward ... But I can't say that my relationship with Luhan got that much better either. 

Now Luhan has a job at the local supermarket. Because he didn't perform anymore with Myungsoo , he was losing his money. 

My stomach was now a bigger bump. I look at my stomach every time and smile at myself.  I wonder if its a girl or a boy.  The reason I do not know the gender of the baby is because I decided to keep it a suprise till I had the baby. 

It was definitely harder to walk with the weight , but it didn't stop me from studying. It was getting close to the test date, and I had to do well to get into Seoul University. I was still the top of the class , and my grades didn't slip like it once did. I believe that this is the only way I could prove to my parents that I am worth something... By getting accepted into Seoul University.

Luhan and Myungsoo were not as smart as I was. They did not get the best grades, and I always see Myungsoo dozing off in class. 

But next period was the English teacher.. Mrs. Lee. She is the scariest teacher I ever experienced in my life. She never gave me mercy even when I felt terribly due to my pregnancy. All she does is scream at the students... I always wondered if she was on her period.

She walked in, and all the students froze. 

"Annyeong ha sae yo , sun saeng nim ."

She didn't respond to our hello , but she was glaring at someone. Everyone turned their backs to see who she was looking at, and it was Myungsoo. He was still sleeping. 

I was shaking him  ,but he didn't even move. I pinched him really hard forgetting about the consequence I will experience right away.  

He woke up , but he was really mad. "You're so annoying Mina ." He glared at me the last time and turned his head to the other side...

The classroom got really quiet. No one expected him to say this to me. I felt my face getting red , and everyone' s faces on me. Jimin was looking at me , and I saw a smirk go up on her face...

This made my eyes water a bit, but I didn't let it affect me. 

It was lunch time and everybody was leaving the classroom. Did I do something wrong ? Myungsoo was never mad at me before.

I was getting myself ready to apologize to him.. I should've never pinched him. That was annoying of me.

"umm Myungsoo can I talk to you? "

He was still tired and he turned his heads toward me. He didn't say anything but he kept looking at me.

But in the worst timing ever, Luhan came into my classroom. I banged my head internally. Why would he come in now ?! 

"Hey Mina ." He was happy before he saw that I was having a conversation with Myungsoo.

Luhan and Myungsoo looked at each other and stared at each other. 

I didn't know what to do.

But Luhan took my wrist fast and tried to take me out the classroom.

"Mina lets eat together. ALONE ."

I tried to stop him. "What are you doing ! Let me go ! "

But then I felt Myungsoo's hand on my other hand. " Luhan leave her alone. I was talking to her."

None of them let me go. "Can you guys both stop ?! My arms hurt . "

"You let her go Myungsoo !"

"No You ! "

Still we were in the same position for few seconds. Then I felt someone open the door , and it was Bae Jin.

She looked at the weird position we were in , and she started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter