027

One night stand♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home and my mind was blank. I didn't know what the best option for this situation was. Maybe I should just leave this place and never come back. Just let Luhan and Myungsoo figure things out...

While I was heading into the house, I took off my shoes and saw halmunni in the kitchen cooking. It smelled so good. 

"Halmunni what are you cooking? " 

She turned around, "Mina ! you're back. I have been waiting for you."

While she was cooking, I decided to give her a hug. "Halmunni thank you. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here."

The silence between me and halmunni was nice while Halmunni gently brushed me off. "Mina you should change and wash yourself. Dinner will be ready soon." I ran up the stairs even though I should be more careful, but I was so hungry. 

After the dinner, I just sat on my bed thinking. I couldn't study.. All these things were being thrown at me, while college applications and testings were in few months.

"I am just going to end things with Myungsoo and Luhan. Because of me, I made their lives harder. I am an independant woman!  And , I really don't know who I like to be honest"

Next day for school, I got up less excited than usual. 

Around 8:00 , Bae Jin comes picks me up. I don't know why but she doesn't want me to walk alone. She even persists to carry my belongings.

In the entrance of the school,  I see Jimin and her crew. Every time I see her, my stomach churns. But I didn't know why she was standing out there. Bae Jin probably saw me coil up and she put her arms around my shoulder.

"Yo, Mina come over here! "

I turned around and so did Bae Jin. " Come over here you ! "

Then I saw Bae Jin's face turn red. Not even her usual angry face. Her face was purple while her veins were rising. 

I tugged Bae Jin and told her " Lets just go.. its better to ignore her."

While we were walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter