Chapter 16

Ouija Board

Both Amber and Yuri looked for something to break one of the windows so they can go inside the house but the only thing they got a hold of was a tree branch with a circumference of Amber's leg.

"Hope this works." And with all Yuri's strength, she whipped the tree branch to the window. With her second attempt and much stronger force than the first one, the window broke into pieces.

"Doctor Kim.." Amber called out as soon as she managed to go over the window and into the house. She stopped on her tracks, seeing that the floor was covered in blood. 

Thinking it was Taeyeon's, she pulled Yuri to the tracks of the blood where they both assumed that the body was pulled towards a door theyre standing at right now.

"Open it." Amber told the tanned junior nurse.

"You open it." Yuri pushed Amber closer to the door, not wanting to see her friend bloody and dead.

Heaving a deep breath, she opened the door. They both yelped as cold dead bodies fell beside their feet. To their relief though, neither was Kim Taeyeon.

"Its Mr. and Mrs. Hwang." Yuri announced. She had met the couple once when they went to the clinic and although they didnt had the chance to converse, she remembered the resemblance -- Tiffany had her mom's face and her dad's smiling eyes.

Sounds of some things being dragged on coming from the second floor caught both their attention. With a nod, Yuri and Amber traversed the stairs and walked quietly to the room where they heard the sound.

As soon as Amber saw Taeyeon tied down the floor and a girl tied on a chair, she immediately went inside unaware of a person hiding at the side with a baseball bat that connected to the back of her head which rendered her unconscious.

"Amber... Amber... Wake up.. Wake the ing up.. Wake up." She winced in pain, her hand instantly rubbing the back of her head. She looked at her hand and there was blood on it.

Realizing that its her own blood, she remembered what happened -- Taeyeon tied on the floor, a girl tied on a chair and a girl hitting her with a bat.

".." She tried to push herself up but shes a bit fuzzy with her surrounding and everything seemed to be in a blur. She shook her head in hopes that it can ease the pain and dizziness she was feeling but it only made her feel worse.

"Amber.. Untie Taeyeon. Amber.. Amber.." She knows the voice was Yuri's but her head was still in a mess and she's still in pain but she managed to get onto her feet and stumbled her way to Taeyeon.

"Doctor Kim.." The short doctor was gagged and the only thing she can do was nod and with all Amber's strength, she tried to untie the doctor. She looked around and saw Yuri trying to pin down the girl who hit her earlier.

"Tiffany, stop this. Tiffany. Have you really gone mad? What the hell?" She heard Yuri said as she continued to untie Taeyeon, starting from the cloth around .

"Cant you see Yuri? Theyre cheating on us. You should be mad at them too."

"Stop deluding yourself Tiffany, you and Taeyeon was never in a relationship to begin with."

"I dont care. Taeyeon is mine. Only mine. And if she cant be mine, then no one can ever have her, so Im going to kill her and then I will kill Jessica too."

"My god, youre mental."

Nothing was making any sense to Amber considering the pain her head was in, that everytime she moves even in the slightest, pain overwhelms her.

As soon as the short doctor got released, she told Amber, "Free Jessica first." And with a nod, Amber crawled her way towards the tied girl on the chair. "Hi, Im going to untie you, okay?" The girl nodded and soon Amber was halfway through the knot around Jessica legs when a body collided with her, it was the girl, Tiffany.

To her horror, the girl had a knife in her hand and without any hesitations, stabbed her with it. She felt the knife pierced through her stomach and it took her awhile to process everything, till she felt the pain crawling within her.

"Amber, oh my god." She heard Taeyeon's horrified voice before she felt the weight on top of her being pulled. Amber glanced up and saw Yuri peeling Tiffany off her.

Taeyeon s her way towards Amber and Yuri pulled her to sit. "Ohh .. Ohh .." The tanned girl was frantic and Taeyeon doesnt know how to console Amber. She cant obviously say that its okay because Amber had been stabbed and she could die because of it. "Just.. Just dont close your eyes. Dont ing close your eyes, god damn it Amber.." Taeyeon found herself saying.

But Amber felt her head suddenly became heavy, her eyes drooping and the sound of her surrounding fading away.