Chapter 11

Ouija Board

Amber is in dilemma. 

She's being torn in two situations and she doesnt know what she should do first; help her Grandma or go back to US to see her girlfriend.

She knows how important it is to help her Grandma with her unfinished business on earth but her girlfriend needs her right now. Krystal needs her and she doesnt know which weighs heavier for her-- her girlfriend or her grandma.

Its already 3 in the morning but she's still wide awake. Thinking of the possibilities and chances she has at the moment as she laid in her bed with the Ouija board next to her.

"What should I do Grandma? Krystal needs me."

The planchette moved and it made out a word --- the longest word her grandma ever made, "Me too."

"But my girlfriend needs me, Grandma." Amber knew she onl y rephrased her words but it was more to herself than her grandma, really.

And again, her Grandma replied her with another long word, it was already a sentence. "I need you more."

"Aissh." Amber breathe out as she turned to lie down on her stomach.  A tear fell from her eyes and she immediately wiped it dry. "Krystal needs me." She whispered.

Krystal Jung, had been her girlfriend for 5 years and Amber loves her so much with her own life. She never thought she was able to love someone more than herself till Krystal came into her life. It was love at first sight and Amber went through loopholes just to get the younger girl and a school mate to say yes for a date. Since homouality are open in the US, Amber never really had a hard time with her growing relationship with Krystal. It was perfect, everything was perfect --- She's a graduating student and a job was already waiting for her at an IT company pus she's dating one of the hottest and smartest girl in their school who loves her jut as much. It was indeed like a fairy tale; but in every tale there's always a tragedy that sets the lovers apart and to her and Krystal's love story--- it was her girlfriend's heart disease. Krystal has a rare Cardiac Sarcoidosis that theyve only found out two years ago as soon as she turned 20. Although Amber's girlfriend was continuously taking up medicines to stabilize her heartbeat and prevent heart attacks that can result to heart failure, still the boyish girl received the saddest news yesterday-- Krystal is in need of an eye, kidney and heart transplant since the disease had already damaged the two organ as well and the doctor said they need to do it after a month; but the problem is, they couldnt find a suitable donor.

Another problem.

Another burden.

And Amber feels so useless that she cant do anything for her girlfriend. If she only has two heart, she'd gladly give hers away, her eye and kidneys too-- for Krystal. But she only has one, so the only thing she can do now is be with her which probably wont happen till she finish helping her grandma--- she promised to help her and she will. But the thought of going to US will always be in the air. She needs to make time for her girlfriend too.

Amber turned just right on time for the wooden piece to move and it said, "Find Taeyeon first."

The boyish girl sighed and nodded her head.  She's sure that she'll be seeing the doctor in the summit anyway so she's not worrying about that anymore. But what she should think about was how on earth can she tell the doctor about her mission? That she needs to talk to her in order to help her Grandma crossover. But how is she going to tell Taeyeon that if she, herself, doesnt know what she's supposed to do and say once she saw the doctor face to face.

"Grandma, it'll be much easier if you'll tell me what should I do with Taeyeon and what should we talk about and how is she related to you and your unfinished business?"

Amber thought her grandma's ghost vanished again but before she fell asleep, she saw the planchette moved and pointed out the word, "Card."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Lets have some Kryber angst, shall we??