Ch.2

The Rising Stars

tumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm81y3yZN1qz4rgp.gif

 

 Looking around my 4th period I see a lot of girls looking at my with. I think...envy?...and...hate? Oh well it ain't my fault I just happened to slam....quite literally into the love of my life.

 

  “Unnie....are you still daydreaming?” Miri asked waving a hand in front of my face.

 

  “Huh?...what?...I mean no...at least not anymore.” I answered nervously.

 

  “Chaeri can you ask your brother to drive us to the mall after school? We all need new clothes for the pep-rally that is coming up soon. Remember we are performing and the awesome thing is that our brothers are taking off practice just to come watch us.” Jihan spoke in a low tone since almost no one was supposed to know our brothers were trainees.

 

  “WHAT?!?!?! HyunJ Oppa is coming to watch us?” Miri questioned and screamed in my ear after hearing the news.

 

  “Yes Miri-ah, he is going to be there.” answered Jihan.

 

 Here is the thing...not only does she have a mad mad crush on Tao....but she has a thing for Jihan's older brother as well....she's...weird,but that's why we love her.

 

  “Ok Jihan...let me text my brother.” I said referring to her earlier question.

 

 After sending a quick text to my brother I turned around to pay attention because our teacher finally arrived. After 10 minutes my phone vibrated signally someone texted me. After reading the text from my brother I turned to Miri and Jihan and gave them a thumbs up because he said yes.

 

 The teacher told us to just read if we wanted so I just took out my pink ipod and started listening to Big Bang's songs...and started to daydream again while I waited for the bell to ring so that Miri,Jihan,and I could go to the mall.


 

Onwards to the mall they go XD